When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 72 ... 139  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 139]

26 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:34 am

"Rude," I scoff as I shake the beer from my fingers and then hold a hand up toward Itsy. I make a sign like I'm drinking something when she responds, my attention returning to Ljuba after Itsy's acknowledgment. 

"So what's been going on in my absence?" I ask. "Anything interesting or important?"

View user profile

27 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:59 pm

"Well, there's my roommate. He's massive. Thor. I mean, who names their kid Thor? This guys parents, apparently." I shrug, taking a long drink of my beer before I twist to start absently gathering my things. People have begun filing into the bar and it leaves an uneasy feeling in my stomach with my things strewn across the table.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:20 pm

"Do you really have a roommate named Thor or are you just trying to make me jealous?" I ask, taking note of the way she starts clearing her things from the table. I pause for a moment as I cock my head back toward the door where the people have filed in, the sound of heavy boots and boisterous chatter enough to convince me to begin clearing my own things from the table. Too many to coax into fair trade, unfortunately. They'd be more likely just to take what they want given my seeming handicap in comparison to their own girth and numbers.

Smiling slightly, I turn my attention back to Ljuba as Itsy comes over with my drink. "Because you know how much I've always wanted my own roommate named Thor."

View user profile

29 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:23 pm

"Oh, he's totally real," I respond quietly as Itsy heads away from the table, watching her with a bit of envy as the crowd seems to part for her passage. 

"Rotten roommate, though. Eats all the cheese, chews on my wires."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:36 pm

"...," I stare toward Ljuba sightlessly, my head cocking to the side thoughtfully as my eyes narrow. "Is Thor a rat? Did you really name one of the rats? Oh, honeybee. Now you're making me feel guilty, leaving you alone like that."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 139]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 72 ... 139  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum