When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 28]

626 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:27 pm

"Alright," I frown faintly as I glance back at her hesitantly. "I'm still having a bath though," I grumble under my breath as I fidget near the door. "I'll have it in the bath house, though, so you can rest. It's just down the hall."

View user profile

627 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:32 pm

"Take the key," I mumble tiredly, stretching out before settling back into the mattress comfortably when a knock hits the door.

**Luella**

As soon as the bell for room 221 rang out downstairs, I was the first to cut it off and head for the stairs. I think Marnin's being blind puts some of the girls on edge, and I've been the main girl to deal with him since he first happened through several years ago. Since then, we've forged a bit of familiarity between us, and I enjoy his time at the inn.

Once the door opens, I smile broadly at the man on the other side. No point in announcing myself - I know him well enough to know he knows it's me.

"Whatcha need, dear?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

628 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:37 pm

"Could we get some of the soft sheets instead of these ones?" I ask as I put a hand on the sheets I'd set out near the door. I've replaced them before, as she knows, so I don't feel as bad as I once had asking for new ones.

"And could I get a bath drawn up in the bathhouse?" I ask, a slight hesitation giving me pause before I smile toward her a little sheepishly. "And I was wondering if you might be free to join me once it's drawn?"

View user profile

629 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:47 pm

"Of course," I smile, scooping up the sheets before resting against the door jam as I watch him. "The usual? Lavender and honey, with some of those soaps you like?"

630 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:40 pm

"Please," I smile, a self-conscious flush coming to my cheeks as she names off Ljuba's choice scents. Still, I manage to keep my composure as I reach out to touch her wrist.

"Thanks love," I say lightly, giving her wrist a soft squeeze. "I'm just going to get a few things together and I'll meet you there."

View user profile

631 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:29 pm

*Ljuba*

I've rolled over to my side, watching their exchange through my arms. Seeing Lue lean in to kiss his cheek before leaving down the hall, I sigh and twist back onto my stomach, burying my face in my pillow as the door shuts.

632 Re: Finally... on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:34 pm

"Hey," I say as I head back to my bed, a little tickle of anxiety welling in the pit of my stomach as I keep my head cocked toward Ljuba as I go, her sigh making me question my plans. "Are you alright if I step out with her for a little bit?" I ask uncertainly. "If not, just tell me. I can stay..."

View user profile

633 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:41 am

"Hmm," I shrug against my pillow, reaching back to tug the blankets up as I roll onto my side. "Go, enjoy yourself."

634 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:49 am

I sink onto the edge of my bed, my hands clasping between my knees as I frown at her back silently for a moment. I don't know why I feel like I need her blessing, but I can't stand the thought of her disapproval. It's a contrary feeling compared to how I would feel if it were Richard moping in the bed opposite me - though, if I'm being honest, if he were actually here I wouldn't likely have the courage to slink off with Luella fully aware of his jealousy. 

Though I'm not really sure if Ljuba is jealous... wishful thinking, maybe? Still, I find myself staring vacantly at the wall over her bed as I listen to the sound of her breathing muffled in her arms and pillow, her heart steady and sedate - but I'd swear it was faster only moments ago. I'm not sure which hits harder: the thought of her jealousy or the possibility that she really doesn't care what I do here.

View user profile

635 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:52 am

I can hear the other bed creak as Marnin sits down behind me, and after several moments of consideration, I twist around to face him.

"Go," I frown, "I mean it - Take your bath, relax. I didn't mean to be rude earlier, this is just all new to me. It's odd seeing you in this element, is all."

636 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:59 am

"I don't want you to be uncomfortable," I say quietly, a soft frown on my lips as I listen closely for any change in her vitals, my fingers even spreading out imperceptibly as I feel for any flush to her skin in the air between us. "I shouldn't be long, really. Just a good soak. And you holler if you need anything, I'll hear you."

View user profile

637 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:05 am

I grin a bit as I lift my head up to rest on my arms, watching him tiredly. 

"I'm going to be asleep before you hit the door, I promise," I laugh, "I don't think my feet have ever actively throbbed before, so I plan on being unconscious until they stop. Wake me up if you find a ride to the truck, though."

638 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:08 am

"I will," I nod, a relieved smile spreading across my face as I get up. Before I've even had a chance to think about it, I've crossed the small gap and leaned down to steal in a quick kiss to her cheek before I'm hurrying out the door with my drink in hand. Ljuba wants to sleep her aches away. Me? I have far better methods in mind for mine.

View user profile

639 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:16 am

**Luella**

With the bath drawn and a fresh set of sheets by the door, I've nothing to do but wait. So wait I do. Perched in the small stool beside the bath, I'm mixing up the various oils and salts Marnin prefers before adding them to the water - the smell a softly subtle yet feminine scent, one I always found odd for a man to be requesting. Marnin's requests always seemed odd, but after dealing with him for several years, they've all been explained away. 

Finally seeing Ljuba, though, has left curiosity tugging away at me. I hear about my patron's relationships so often, yet I'm rarely ever able to put a face to a name. I want to ask why she's here, if he's opened up to her the way he's ached to for so long. I want to ask everything, but just the fact he's asked for this bath answers a lot. 

I'm pleased when I hear the door to the bath house open, and I rise from my spot as I head to the edge of the stall to lean out. I love watching Marnin - he's so adept despite his blindness. Without a word, he's already heading straight for me as though he could see me plain as day.

"It's nearly drawn." I say softly, once he's close enough.

640 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:39 am

"Mm, yes, it smells perfect," I smile, my nostrils flaring as I step into the warm steam of the room, the hot bath filling the air with the soft scent of lavender and honey. I put my drink off to the side on the small table next to the bath before stepping closer to Luella, my arms winding around her waist as I nuzzle into her neck with a contented sigh.

Her warmth has me off and going the moment I've pulled her against me, my lips pressing into her neck and kissing their way up her jaw with greedy slowness. We haven't even made it to the tub, and I'm already sure she can feel my excitement against her hip.

View user profile

641 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:44 am

"Ahh," I moan slightly, my arms pressing to his chest as I find the edges of his jacket and grip them. "Let's get you in the tub and warm you up, hmm?" I ask softly, letting my head fall back to give him access to my jaw.

642 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:46 am

"Oh?" I can't help but smile mischievously as my hands slip into the open slits on the back of her dress, my palms flattening against the warm, smooth skin of her back as I press a soft kiss to her lips. "Am I cold?"

View user profile

643 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:50 am

Shivers run down my spine as I smile against his lips, my hands smoothing towards his chest to slide his jacket off. 

"Quite," I respond evenly, despite the ragged inhale his wandering hands elicits.

644 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:05 am

My stomach flutters at her touch, the sound of her heart and her breathing almost as intoxicating as I let my hands wander across her flushing skin. My movements are slow and relishing the moment as I untie the loose knots holding her dress in place. She's only just gotten to removing my shirt as my breath hitches at the satisfying sound of the dress falling to the floor, the fabric curling over on itself around her feet in a way that's almost art.

I'm grateful for her normal senses as I feel my own heart rate accelerate with a contrary combination of different kinds of excitement as I bring my cool hands up around her neck. The gesture is gentle, my touch soft and loving as I tilt her head back with a firm thumb under her chin to place attentive and possessive kisses all along her jawline. I know, however, and I think she knows, too, that the gesture is as much a show of intimacy as it is of power - my hands able to squeeze down at any moment to rob her of her breath. Just as we both know that, though, I think we both also know that I never would.

View user profile

645 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:09 am

Marnin's hands wrap around my throat sending another set of shivers through my body, the intimate gesture one he's fond of. His lips dance across my jaw, leaving me moaning quietly as my hands drag down his chest. They graze over the familiar landscape of hair and scars, my nails scratching lightly at his sides as my grip finds his hips.

My chest pressed against his as I bump into him, our bodies moving awkwardly back towards the tub as he continues to shower affection on my
neck. I can smell the mixture of beer and liquor with his ever exhale, a scent I've long grown accustomed to with my time at The Crossroads.

646 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:36 pm

I tense when her nails drag across my hips to remove my pants, a fleeting anxiety budding in my gut as I go still with my lips pressed near her ear. "Don't stop," I breathe after she's given me a moment, the response one she's more than familiar with at this point.

View user profile

647 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:10 pm

My fingers dip further into his waist band, gripping the fabric tightly before my hands move to unfasten his pants. I can feel him straining against the fabric, and I push through the button and zipper before my hand dips in to wrap around him.

648 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:30 pm

"Mmm," a deep groan rumbles in the back of my throat as I rest my forehead against hers. "That's good," I breathe, my own hands wandering over her full hips, thumbs grazing along the dip of her pelvis before exploring any other landmark they can find.

View user profile

649 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:36 pm

I close my eyes as he lingers in front of my, my hand still stroking him steadily as my other works his bottoms down his hips. Shoving them off, I exhale softly with the teasing touch that his erection brushes across my hip.

Moaning as his hand grips my breast, I lift my head and use my body to guide him back to the tub. "You're cold," I say softly, leaning forward to kiss his jaw, "C'mon."

650 Re: Finally... on Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:42 pm

I obey her nudging as I take her wrist, pulling her hand from me before I step into the tub and then hold onto her hand to help her in behind me. The water is perfect, as always, the temperature just shy of being too hot to be tolerable. Sinking into it is a task I take slowly, my hands sliding down Luella's sides and hips as I place soft kisses along her abdomen and down to her thighs until I've settled into the steaming bath.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum