When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 28]

651 Re: Finally... on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:23 am

I watch as he slinks lazily into the water, my lip catching on my teeth as his lips tease down my front. Once he's settled comfortably, I grab the edges and kneel down, straddling him as the water threatens to spill over the edge of the porcelain tub. My hips buck instinctively against him as his throbbing arousal slicks against my stomach, my arms smoothing around the edge as I lean over him, lips pressing against his shoulder.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

652 Re: Finally... on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:55 pm

"Mmm," I hum as I mimic the press of her lips on her shoulder before I graze my teeth across the soft skin, biting lightly. My lips graze up along her jaw to find the supple skin of her ear. "Your turn," I can feel her shiver imperceptibly as I breathe the words against her ear, my hands slipping under the water to hold her wiggling hips.

View user profile

653 Re: Finally... on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:22 am

"Mm," I purr softly, my fingers wrapping around a rag just beyond the edge of the tub so I can drag it into the water.

"Not before we wash you up, hmm?"

654 Re: Finally... on Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:29 am

I let out a faint pout before humming against her neck, my arms winding around her. "Mmm, alright," I sigh, squeezing her lightly as I let her go to lather the rag with soap. Despite her attention to washing my front, I keep my face close to hers, my lips dragging across her cheekbone as I inhale deeply, the scent of the soap filling my senses.

View user profile

655 Re: Finally... on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:05 am

I take my time as I scrub up his front, kissing at his temple lightly while the rag works up his shoulder and across his throat to the other. Several minutes pass like this, as I methodically wash him, my lips working from his temple down to his jaw before I move teasingly towards his throat. 

As I kiss across his throat, I let my fingers work the rag down his chest, the cloth dipping into the water as I nip lightly.

656 Re: Finally... on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:47 am

My heart skips at the tender attention of her lips, my body tensing momentarily before my head sinks back in submission. My entire body feels like it's humming with anticipation as her teeth graze over the sensitive skin. I'm able to hold still, my muscles quivering faintly, until her teeth sink down. It's not hard, but it's enough to pull a sharp inhale from me as I jerk my head up, my hand coming to catch her chin.

The sound that comes out of me is almost animalistic as my other arm winds around her waist, pulling her in close to me. My lips graze over hers roughly, never quite landing as I breathe in every breath of air that's passed her lips. When my hand finally leaves her chin, it's to grab the hair at the nape of her neck so I can pull her head back as I lean in to return her bite, my hips grinding against hers.

View user profile

657 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Letting out a yelp, my back arches against Marnin as my hips wiggle against him, his girth teasing roughly between my legs. The rag has long been forgotten, and my hand has cupped over the tip of his arousal to press it against my own aching body. I know better than to kiss him, the gesture usually halting our momentum like a stone wall, but I still find myself pressing my lips to his jaw excitedly.

658 Re: Finally... on Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:15 pm

Her name - Ljuba's name? - groans past my lips as my hands fall under the water to grip her hips tightly, urging them to meet my rhythm as we grind against one another. We've never gotten this fervent together before, and if I weren't so caught up in the moment, I might wonder about how she would interpret my sudden hunger for her affections.

I'm a little shocked with myself when my hand slips up to close over her throat, squeezing it gently before I do something I've never done before and press my lips to hers. It's a thrilling experience, particularly when I pull the kiss away just a fraction of an inch, my lips hovering over hers as I squeeze my hand a little tighter. Her breath becomes just a little raspier under the pressure on her trachea, her excited pulse humming against my fingers. 

I wait as she continues to buck and jerk against me, my fingers slowing the flow of blood to her brain just enough that the need for more oxygen registers, urging her to draw in more fevered gasps even though she's able to pull in plenty of air to her lungs. It isn't until her hand comes up to push on my shoulder with just a tiny hint of panic that I loosen my grasp to kiss her fiercely, her first gasp of air drawn straight from my lungs as I groan into the kiss.

As arousing as it is to be on this side of the exchange, though, I can't shake the uncomfortable feeling as I become very aware of the slight tremble in her hands and the labored heave of her chest as she pushes through the momentary panic to return my kiss. I don't even need to ask to know that her head is reeling with the sudden rush of blood and adrenaline that's been allowed to pass my grip to her brain. I know the elation and the fear that goes with it perfectly.

View user profile

659 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:06 am

I'm panting against his lips, my hands gripped tightly against his shoulders as my own lips drag away from his so my head can rest against him. My hips have slowed slightly, and my limbs feel heavy but electric. Being throttled is nothing new to me in this line of work - but from Marnin, it's unexpected and it's thrown me off guard. I'm often able to prepare myself for these sorts of encounters, brace myself and establish ground rules and limits. 

It takes me a moment to regain my full composure, my lips going to work against his collarbone as my hips regain their previous pace. Regardless, the usual familiarity between us is skewed now, and I have to focus on keeping my body from tensing as his hands move across my shoulders and collarbones.

660 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:16 am

"Alright?" I ask a bit huskily, my lips dragging across her jaw as I hesitate near her neck before kissing it gingerly, an apology. I feel a bit breathless despite not having been on the receiving end, my heart thudding away uncomfortably inside my chest.

View user profile

661 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:25 am

Nodding against him, I buck my hips to draw his attentions back south as I sit up and catch his wrists. Guiding his hands to my chest, I writhe over him teasingly.

662 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:35 am

I can't help the groan that catches in my throat at her writhing, my hand tugging away from her to push the small of her back closer to me as my hips buck to meet hers. The uncomfortable exchange is momentarily forgotten as I take her queue and focus on the moment, my lips dragging across her jaw and nipping lightly in a more familiar exchange.

View user profile

663 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:49 am

Falling back into old familiarity, I arch against him before wiggling my hips up his front, his arousal bobbing free in the water as I expertly move my hips back over him. Groaning, I feel him positioned against my entrance and my arms loop around his neck as I tease my body over his.

664 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:06 am

"No," I breathe the word with absolutely no conviction, my hips jerking under her as I groan. My whole body is humming like a livewire as I feel her teasing a little further down on my lap, my arm wrapping around her waist as I bring my mouth to her chest. Despite my own protests, my hips tense up toward hers, her body yielding readily as a shaky groan escapes me.

View user profile

665 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:11 am

A night for firsts - my entire body melts in his arms as Marnin penetrates me. Six years of his stays, hundreds of shared nights, yet I've never felt his filling presence before now. Almost without regard, I exhale heavily and moan out his name, my hips meeting his before grinding with painfully slow intent.

666 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:18 am

"Oh," there's hardly a sound to the word as I groan out her name, the water sloshing in the tub as we work to find a rhythm. My hands roam of their own accord across her back, my face burying in her neck as I feel my hips jerk spasmodically.

View user profile

667 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:26 am

I manage to find a conducive rhythm despite his uncoordinated thrusts, my arms wrapping tighter around his shoulders as we match one another's movements in the tight tub. His frantic and seemingly unabashed manner has left the moment feeling raw and natural, and less like one of our numerous prior exchanges. I can hear the water hitting the floor around us, though we've lost enough that the sound is sporadic and quieter than only a few short moments ago.

668 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:41 am

I'm close to cumming in no time flat, my reservations melting away as my lips fumble against her jaw until I find her lips. Kissing her heatedly, my hands find their way to her hips as I grind against her. When I finally reach my orgasm, I'm practically panting, her name catching in my throat as I let out a low curse.

View user profile

669 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:08 pm

His grip on my hips holds me firmly against his lap, my fingers tangling in his hair as I return his kiss heatedly. His hips have slowed, and his posture slacking against me as he starts to sink back into the tub. My body is still tensing around him, our kiss growing lazy.

670 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:18 pm

"That was... unexpected," I say through slowly evening breaths after Luella has finally melted against me. My throat feels thick and it threatens to stick shut as a sated noise comes out of me, my lips pressing to Luella's again as I find myself favoring the right side of her face.

"About the - throat thing-," I frown slightly as I hesitate on the subject, my hand coming up to smooth over my own self-consciously. "Sorry." My jaw clenches a bit as I rest my forehead against hers and take a slow, even breath. "It's been a long day."

View user profile

671 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:24 pm

"Hmm," I hum slightly, nuzzling against him comfortably. "Just warn me next time, will ya?"

672 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:31 pm

"Yeah," I say roughly, my arms winding around her as I press a kiss to her shoulder and hug her tightly. My hips move against hers, relishing the aftershock of orgasm as I try to imagine a next time. I don't even make it through the idea of warning her before I know that it wouldn't be the same, wouldn't be as thrilling if she had the time to brace herself. The fact that I found it so thrilling makes me feel ill and immediately I'm back to pressing my lips against hers in an anxious and needy kiss.

View user profile

673 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:47 pm

His kiss brings on one final orgasmic tremor, my body arching weakly as my hands smooth around his neck to catch his jaw so I can kiss him tenderly. The water around us as fallen, and is growing considerably cooler the longer we sit, so I let the kiss linger for only a short moment before I sit up to twist back and cut the water on.

674 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm

"Mmm," I hum with a contented sigh, my hand smoothing over her thighs as my thumbs tease the inside of her legs. This is always the best part; the post-coital bliss and the soft touches and the soaking up the heat of the bath after such a long stretch without the comfort of another person's touch. Despite having only seen her not even a week ago, I feel starved and needy. Even the threat of a night of guilty admonishment isn't enough to convince me to get out of this tub right now.

"I missed you," I say as I brush a lock of hair from her eyes before trailing my fingers down the curve of her cheek, my touch mapping out the familiar landmarks of her face.

View user profile

675 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:01 pm

"Flirt," I grin against his fingers as they brush against my lips, nuzzling his touch. "You were just here, I think you're pulling my leg."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum