When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 69 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 136 of 139]

676 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:05 pm

"No, I really did," I grin as my thumb traces the one on her lips, my insides fluttering a bit as she presses a kiss to it. "You treat me so well, it's almost like I pay you for your kindness."

View user profile

677 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:16 pm

"You make it incredibly easy to do my job," I grin lightly, reaching up to catch his hand as I hold it fondly. I sink off of his lap to settle in at his side, the warmth of the running water filling the area where I'd been.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

678 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:21 pm

"That's good," I say lightly as I wrap an arm around her. As I rest my head against hers, I sigh contently, my fingers tracing soft circles on her shoulder. "I don't know that I could do your job. I know some of the men who come in here. I don't think that I could trust them to treat me so roughly, so intimately. That's something a little too profound to be shared with a stranger, I think."

View user profile

679 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:27 pm

"We can take care of ourselves," I smirk quietly, twisting sightly to curl a leg up and over his lap. "We're rougher than we look, ya know."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

680 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:33 pm

"I don't doubt it," I smirk as I reach down to squeeze her thigh teasingly. Even blind, I can appreciate the muscle hidden under soft, creamy skin, a fact that's apparent in the way my hand smooths over her leg appreciatively after I've squeezed it. "Do you like it, though? It's not trying, is it?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 136 of 139]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 69 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum