When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finally...

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 70 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 138 of 139]

686 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:16 pm

"Okay, right, but," I clear my throat a bit as I turn my head so that my chin is resting on her head, a way to avoid her gaze as I frown thoughtfully. "If you weren't just company. If you were... I don't know, my friend... would you tell me? Am I being stupid? I know you know how I feel about her... I just don't know that she feels the same, if she ever even could."

View user profile

687 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:21 pm

Frowning slightly, I nuzzle against his front as I sigh.

"I don't know if I'm the best to give advice here, Marn." I say softly, "I know you, I adore you. I'd think anyone and everyone would feel the same way, but I don't know her at all. I don't know how she feels about these things, you know?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

688 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:28 pm

"Yeah, I suppose," I sigh heavily, my nose burying in her hair as I wrap my arms around her as much in resignation as for comfort. "Enough talk of sad things," I say after a moment, my voice sticking in my throat as I clear it and press a kiss to her forehead. "Tell me about your Eryn and Ellie. How did you meet? What's Ellie like?"

View user profile

689 Re: Finally... on Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:40 pm

Sighing wistfully, I shrug as I stretch a leg up so my toes can cut off the water.

"Eryn and I met through one of my ex's. They were working together on something - I hardly remember what, but he was around a lot throughout the relationship and he was there when it sort of imploded. Too intense, too fast. I was really young, and I took it really hard, but Eryn made sure I didn't beat myself up over it. We tried the dating thing, but it never really felt like it fit with us. That's around the time I got pregnant.

"And Ellie? She's perfect. She's the best parts of both of us, with wildly curly hair, black like her father's. Freckles and blue eyes, and this amazing sense of humor. Eryn's been teaching her to read, I don't think I'd have the patience for it."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

690 Re: Finally... on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:00 pm

"That sounds wonderful," I smile, trying to suppress a yawn as I rest my cheek against her head. "I'm glad you found someone to go home to at night who treats you well. I worry about you sometimes, when I leave here and you're talking to someone who sounds about as civilized as one of the ferals out in the wastelands? I have to remind myself that this is your life and I'm only privy to these small moments by the grace of what few coins I have in my pocket at the time."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 138 of 139]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 70 ... 137, 138, 139  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum