When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crossing Paths at the Crossroads

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 68 ... 132, 133, 134, 135  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 133 of 135]

661 Re: Crossing Paths at the Crossroads on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:16 pm

"I'm sorry," I say, sighing softly as I rub my hand across her back. "I wish I could have been there for you back then."

View user profile

662 Re: Crossing Paths at the Crossroads on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:26 pm

"I'd have been rubbish company," I force a grin, shrugging against his touch comfortably. "Mags was really patient, but I sort of just laid there. It'd been nearly four months before I even bothered to learn signing, and if it hadn't been for you, I'm not sure I would've started talking again ever."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

663 Re: Crossing Paths at the Crossroads on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:30 pm

"I'm glad you did," I smile before holding my hands up in the dim light where Ljuba can see them, my hands and fingers forming the words to what I say next. "It was really rather difficult to learn how to talk like this. Took me at least two years of listening to you and Itsy to work it out."

View user profile

664 Re: Crossing Paths at the Crossroads on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:35 pm

I cheese broadly as I reach up and grab his hands, squeezing them fondly before I kiss his finger tips.

"You learned to sign!?" I ask, having a hard time keeping my voice low as I look up at him.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

665 Re: Crossing Paths at the Crossroads on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:39 pm

"Of course," I laugh, a warm blush creeping through my cheeks as I lace my fingers between hers, squeezing lightly. "I didn't really have a choice, did I? I wanted to know if you were talking about me. Does Itsy really think I've got nice eyes? Or was she just teasing because they're blind?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 133 of 135]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 68 ... 132, 133, 134, 135  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum