When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets and Favors

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 59 of 62]

291 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 pm

"Second date!" I shout shoving her farther into Jean's lap as the man sits up, tensing as he tries to keep her steady while simultaneously protecting his own business. "No groping until the second date! God! You perv! Also: Ow!"

*Marnin*

"Like I said, he's been a lot more interested in you lately," I say after the van steadies itself and I've managed to remain upright next to her.

View user profile

292 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:07 pm

Once the ones in the front have settled back down, I look back at Marnin, scooping up his phone as I glance back down at it. 

"What have you told him?"

**T**

"I wasn't GROPING!" I exclaim, "It was an accident, I didn't mean to touch you! Jean!" I twist in the man's lap, looking at him seriously as I frown. "It was an accident!"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

293 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:19 pm

"You don't have to tell me!" Jean laughs as he rests his hand on her leg. To his credit, he looks as though he's trying to keep as much distance between them as possible, but in the cramped space it's difficult.

"Oi, now you're molesting Jean!" I laugh, a broad grin spreading across my lips as I see her turning scarlet at the teasing.

*Marnin*

"Nothing," I shrug, pointedly ignoring the continued chaos at the front of the van. "I just sort of redirected him into describing the stuff he bought and then told him I thought it would look nice on you. Honestly, I was kind of mad when he found this one outfit that I think you really would have liked. It's something I would have liked to have found myself. It's the grey one, if you're interested."

View user profile

294 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:30 pm

"I'm not!" I whine, clumsily crawling off of his lap and back into the center seat as I work to keep my dress down over my legs, my fingers pinching at the fabric of my stockings to stop the material from bunching or sagging as I adjust myself. 

"I wasn't, you're both arses."

**L**

Looking back at the phone, I scroll through the conversation to find the grey outfit he'd mentioned, blushing a bit at the fine gown and expensive shoes. 

"Marn," I frown softly, shaking my head as I look up at him, "I'd never wear anything like this. I don't think I've worn a dress ever in my life, and I hardly lead the life of someone who could justify wearing one as fine at that-" I sigh, handing him the phone. "Besides, it looks itchy."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

295 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:41 pm

"I didn't say it was practical," I say as I take the phone, tapping the button that I've hotkeyed to read out the selected text. I sigh a bit after the phone reads off the description for the outfit in a somewhat robotic female voice. "I don't have a reason to wear the suit he picked to go with the dress, after all, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it would be fun to find an excuse. But then, the suit sounds much more comfortable than the dress, and I'm blind, so there's that."

*Cael*

"It's too easy to make you blush," I grin, pointedly rubbing my thigh where she'd very narrowly missed my crotch. "It's cute, though. You're very erratic when you're flustered."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum