When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secrets and Favors

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 60 of 62]

296 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:45 pm

"I still like the dress you found." I say softly, stifling a yawn as I sink back against the wall and start the tedious work of combing through my half-dry/half-wet hair. "I'd rather wear that one."

**T**

Cheeks still warm, I cut Cael a half-annoyed look before moving to sit perfectly centered on the seat - equal distance from both of them - as I straighten out my skirt and cross my ankles. Like a lady, I think to myself, tucking my feet beneath my seat as I plant my hands in my lap. 

"How're you feeling, anyhow? Did that second tea help?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

297 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:50 pm

"Yeah, I feel super," I smile. "Bit of pain on my groin, though."

*Marn*

I can't help but flush at that, a pleased grin spreading across my cheeks.

"Is it better?" I ask hopefully. "Please say it's better."

View user profile

298 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:02 pm

"It's much prettier." I nod, smiling at the pleased look on his face as I comb through my hair. "Much softer, too, I bet."

**T**

"You're a dream to travel with." I sigh, rolling my eyes as I twist around to crawl back into the back of the van, moving to settle in behind Cael's seat so I can go through my bag, looking for something to distract myself with.

299 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:07 pm

"He never seemed to understand that," I say triumphantly. "Who cares if it's pretty to look at if you're miserable wearing it? He had this damn suit he always wanted me to wear that was fucking awful! I broke out into a rash every time I wore it, it was so itchy. Though, that was probably the point, now that I think about it."

*Cael*

"Is that why people keep hopping in my van uninvited?" I ask dryly, glancing into the rearview mirror at the couple in the back corner.

View user profile

300 Re: Secrets and Favors on Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:25 pm

"It's probably because they know it drives you insane and you're so fun to annoy." Teagan calls up to him from her spot on the floor, a ratty old notebook perched in her lap as she taps her pen repeatedly against the edge before testing it against the paper. 

"You're so er-" She starts, her brow pinching as though she's trying to work out the rest of the statement, "When you're flustered, you're-" Again, she fails to come through on the teasing remark, Cael's laughter shutting her down as she draws her knees up and works harder to hide behind her book. 

"You think he'd punish you with clothes?" I ask softly, content the woman ahead of us has stopped her attempt to berate Cael so I can continue at a comfortable yet quiet volume. "That's a pity. Probably make you more appreciative of the comfy stuff, huh? I d'know about you, but I'd be looking forward to that silky soft dress against my skin after a day in scratchy old rags."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 60 of 62]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum