When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 59]

16 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:18 pm

"You're very spiritual, aren't you?" I laugh as I move around to the driver side to open the door and grab Teagan's clothes. "So is that what all that was about? Some divine meditation or something?"

View user profile

17 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:22 pm

"Sort of-" I nod, coming around behind him as I bounce in place, eager to crawl into the warm van as he seems to linger in the door digging out my clothes. 

"Pops used to call 'em vision quests, but that sounds so stupid. They're more like dreams."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

18 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:25 pm

"What do you see?" I ask curiously, handing her the warmed bundle of clothes. "In these dreams?"

View user profile

19 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:28 pm

My shoulders sag a bit as he turns to hand me the clothes, still blocking my entry into the van as I hug them to my front. 

"It varies. Couple mornings back, I saw those three traveling with us." I shrug, rising onto my toes to try and spare my feet the cold. "This morning, I saw storms. I- I don't know what it means, I need to sit with it for a bit. Can I get in, now?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

20 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:33 pm

"Oh, right, sorry," I say, stepping back to let her climb into the van as I glance at her feet. I wince a bit at the redness there. "There's some cream in the glovebox to help with frostbite. Numbs it a bit."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 31 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum