When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 59]

26 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:06 pm

"Who's naked?" Jean slurs around the grogginess of sleep, his hand dragging across the overgrowth of scruff on his cheek as he sits up to stretch and look around in confusion.

"I d'know, I don't mind it," I shrug as I reach over to get into the glovebox for the cigarettes there. "And Marn' can't see it - or at least that's what he tells everyone. I'm sure he's looking, though, the perv."

View user profile

27 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:12 pm

I can see Marnin duck back behind his blankets at the comment, settling in against Ljuba as I tug out my dress and let it out so I can put my clothes from the day before into my bag. 

"Shut up, Cael." I say plainly, pausing my packing endeavor to find a new pair of stockings. "You're the only perv here. Rubbing your wanker. Perv."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:16 pm

"I was not!" I say quickly, twisting back to throw a broken cigarette at her.

"Speaking of," Jean sighs loudly, kicking off the blanket in his lap as he opens his door to get out. "I'll be right back."

"Whose idea was it to put three men in a van with a nudist?" Marnin asks, his voice muffled from where he's cuddled up next to Ljuba under their blanket.

View user profile

29 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:23 pm

"I'm not a nudist." I frown, shrugging out of Cael's jacket and tossing it up towards him before I begin tugging on my stockings.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:31 pm

"He's just teasing," I say back to her, my gaze lingering as I watch her getting dressed. "He's never seen a naked lady before, doesn't know what to do with himself."

"As far as I know, everyone is naked," Marnin argues a bit vacantly. Raising an eyebrow at his distracted state, I scoff at him and bring one of the cigarettes to my lips to light it.

"Yeah, I'm sure you like to imagine that," I say lightly before nodding back at Ljuba and Marnin. "If you two need to pee, now's the time to do it. We're not stopping til lunch once we get going again."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 32 ... 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum