When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 56 of 59]

276 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:40 pm

"We should be there sooner than that," Cael says as he glances out the window as though to gauge where we are. "We've been driving awhile, and we've got about an eighth of a tank left... so maybe another forty-five minutes to an hour. We'll have to fill the reservoir tanks in Arrowpoint before we leave - don't let me forget."

View user profile

277 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:42 pm

"You mean with gas?" I ask, leaning over towards him as I peer at the gauges on the dash before settling back to the floor so I can start on the second thermos. "Okay. Don't forget your gas."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

278 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:44 pm

"Smart ass," Cael chides as he swats at her before returning his hand to the steering wheel. "Anything special in this tea that I should be aware of? Do I need to pull over?"

View user profile

279 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:47 pm

"Nope." I shrug, tucking the last of the tea pouch into the thermos before staring at the kettle impatiently. "Just some herbs for flavor, and a but of an appetite suppressant. No one had much for breakfast so this should tide us all over til we can eat again."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

280 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:26 pm

"You made tea that makes you not hungry?" Cael asks in surprise. "What kind of witchcraft is that??"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 56 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum