When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 59 of 59]

291 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:55 pm

We both smirk, Ljuba retreating into the back of the van again as I lean over Cael's lap to watch the windmills pass us.

"I bet the inns here are nice." I say a bit wistfully. "I miss beds. Real, soft beds."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

292 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:23 am

"That's a very good point," I yawn tiredly. "Maybe we should stop here for the night. Refill some supplies and give everyone a chance to stretch their legs."

"That was the plan," Cael responds. "This is one of my favorite places to stop. They've got good, cheap food at the inn here."

View user profile

293 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:26 pm

"And don't forget your gas," I say, smirking at Cael as I crawl back to start gathering my bag. Ljuba seems to follow my lead as she takes her books to start packing them away as well.

"Do you think they'll have hare?" I ask, twisting up to peer into the front, "I haven't had hare in weeks. Sort of miss it."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

294 Re: Mirror, Mirror, on the wall on Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:06 pm

"If not, I bet Marn would be happy to catch one once we hit the wilderlands beyond Arrowpoint," Cael grins as he looks back at me hopefully.

"You know, you're over a century old - or so you say," I frown. "I'm fairly certain you've learned how to catch a beast in that time."

"I know," he pouts. "But I like it when you do it. It's more impressive, and you're better at it."

"Ugh," I sigh before rolling my eyes lightly. "Yeah, yeah. I'll see that we have food once we're passing through the wilderlands. This time of year, I'm sure there will be plenty of hare - out there and at the inn."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 59 of 59]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum