When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrowpoint Innzone

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 pm

I can't help the hand that falls to her hip as she takes more control of the way we grind against one another, my fingers gripping her hip firmly for a moment before moving to her ass. I'm not sure if the hitch of her breath is a good thing or a bad thing, my hand moving quickly back to the designated 'safe zones' as I kiss her with a more nervous fervor.

View user profile

127 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:39 pm

By now, whatever had faded of his arousal was back, and the sense of it pressed against me left me panting softly against his lips. The tease of arousal had returned for myself, as well, and my hips moved with more purpose as I propped myself up to watch him. 

I'm barely able to catch the moan that sticks in my throat, the sound accompanying a whimper. My hands move to rest over his, mimicking them as they move over my sides and towards my breasts before moving down my stomach. His hands hesitate just below my navel, wary of exploring further before I guide his hands to the hem of my panties. Giving him my blessing, I coax his grip to my hips.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

128 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:53 pm

My heart is pounding at the permission I've been given, and I relish it with a groan that sticks in my chest. Excitement tingles in the pit of my stomach as I drag my nails across the fabric of her panties until my hands rest on her hips, my thumbs tracing the hollow between her hipbones. I hesitate for a moment to gauge her response before they go lower, the outline of my cock already nestled comfortably where the wetness has developed in the thin fabric of her panties.

It's positively thrilling to feel that positive little twitch of pleasure from her as my thumb grazes over her clit, my attention growing a little more bold despite the nerves flopping around in the pit of my stomach. When her lips find mine again, I almost sigh in relief, the tension melting out of me as I realize I had been waiting for her to pull my hand away. Instead, she allows the contact, even seems to enjoy it, and her hips even rock a little when I hook my thumb around my own arousal to press it against her.

View user profile

129 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:06 pm

This is how I'd imagined tonight to go, with the tentative yet enticing touches, the shared contact leaving us both short of breath. My breath sticking in my throat as he maneuvers himself against me, making our contact more intense as my hips react of their own accord. 

I kiss him clumsily, holding his jaw in my hands as my body finds its own slow, teasing rhythm over him. A keening moan escapes me as I feel his thumb slip back over my panties, teasing me in intermittent touches before I can feel his excitement pressed against me. I want all of the contact I can get, my lips moving across his cheek towards his neck, but I still find myself anxious at what may follow.

130 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:26 pm

"Slow," I breathe as her lips move to my neck, my body tensing of its own accord at the contact as my hands still for a moment. A little bud of anxiety has been seeded behind my ribs since she put her hands on my jaw, and it takes me a moment to ease into the attention on my neck before my hands resume their teasing.

I'm nearly panting under her lips, her fingers joining them at my neck. I'd never even allowed Luella to touch my neck. There's something exciting about it now, my head falling back to relish the vulnerability, safe in the knowledge that despite the adrenaline that fears otherwise, Ljuba won't do anything - wouldn't even think to do anything cruel.

My arm winds around her waist, my breath coming raggedly as I sit up to kiss her clumsily. "Can I-," I have to clear my throat as the words stick in the dryness of my mouth. "I want to take my pants off... is that alright?"

View user profile

131 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:34 pm

I swallow thickly as I nod, breathing shakily as I move to crawl off of his lap. Settling onto the blankets at his side, I shrug my own shirt off before dropping it at the foot of the bed, keeping my eyes averted as Marnin wiggles out of his pajama pants.

132 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:46 pm

I feel hot with self-consciousness as I scoot up to rest against the headboard. Ljuba is still nervously avoiding looking at me, a fact I can't help but smile at as I reach out to touch her back. I scoot a little closer to her, my lips pressing against her shoulder as I drag my nails across the exposed skin along her spine gently. She smells divine, all sweat and soap and soft skin as I nuzzle into her neck, moving her hair so I can kiss the nape of her neck. I can feel her ribs expand with each nervous breath as I smooth my hands around her front, groping at her breasts before they wander further down her front.

View user profile

133 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:02 am

My eyes close as I focus on my breathing, taking deep breaths before letting them back out slowly, my head arching back to rest against Marnin's shoulder. My mouth feels dry and sticky as I find myself chewing my lips to distract from the tickle of anxiety, a hand moving over to smooth over towards his knee slowly. 

"Can I face you..?" I breathe weakly, the words sounding foreign in the moment.

134 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:12 am

"Mm-hmm," I hum, my hands lingering on her arms as I sit back to give her room to move as she likes.

View user profile

135 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:18 am

Rising to my knees, I feel my way around - eyes still clamped shut as I use his hands to guide me back towards him. Our tense breaths mingle together as I move to straddle him again, inhaling sharply at the brush of silken flesh I feel against my thigh. 

My eyes open at the contact, looking directly at him as I grip his hands, frozen in our position as I regain my composure. This isn't slow, I think, silently wondering if I've pushed myself too far until I notice the tell-tale way his head cocks to the side. He's watching me, in his way, and closely. Gauging my reaction to this new closeness. Swallowing thickly, I guide his hands to my sides as I lean towards him, kissing his jaw firmly. 

"I trust you," I breathe against his throat, my hands smoothing up his arms as they come to rest on his shoulders.

136 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:28 am

"We don't have to test that," I say quietly, my heart still pounding with the new closeness as my hands roam over the soft muscles of her back, my lips pressing against her cheekbone gently. "I believe you. If you want to slow down, we can."

View user profile

137 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:36 am

"I don't want to," I say weakly, the arch in my back straightening under his hands as I settle back into his lap. My lips have found his, but there's no kiss to be shared as I gasp against them. Instead, I find myself letting out a pleasant sound. A sort of laughing moan as I feel the pressure of his excitement resting against me, the occasional pulse of it pressing against my thigh. 

"I'm fine," I breathe between soft kisses, working up the courage to let my hips move against him. "I feel safe."

138 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:48 am

I groan at that as her hips rock against mine, the heat of her so close and the sensation the fabric of her panties creates makes my breath come raggedly. Any further conversation is squashed in a firm kiss, our contact becoming more heated as my hands wander freely. My hands shake with anticipation when I finally work up the courage to slip them past the panties, my hips still rocking as my thumb teases over her clit.

View user profile

139 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:03 am

The moan leaving my chest gets strangled in our kiss, the last barrier between us making way for more contact than I've had in years. The smooth skin sticks at first, before my own arousal eases the friction between us. 

Marnin's fingers are firm as they guide his presence beneath me, teasing at me intently, though it's my hips that set the pace. A pace that speeds up as I rock over him, kissing him feverishly as my arms snake around his shoulders. My lips are raw as they move yet again towards his throat, our skin slick with sweat as my hands explore his chest. With my eyes closed, it's his scent that keeps me grounded, a scent I've long been attached to. His smell has always been so vaguely unique, lacking in any real manufactured identities. Instead, it's simply Marnin. I can taste it as I kiss towards his collarbone, the musk bringing forth memories of the comforting smell he'd leave in my bed after crashing at my apartment. The faint trace of himself he'd leave on my scarves or hair when we'd hug after a particularly long trip away. It'd taken my months to figure out it was him, at all, but in this moment, it's so amplified, I feel drunk on it.

140 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:27 am

There's a husky kind of noise trapped in my throat, rattling around as I try not to get too rough in my excitement. Still, I can barely control the hand that grips her hip, urging her against me harder, in quick, shorter movements. Even her breath tickling against my throat feels like it's enough to send me over the edge, though my climax continues to remain evasive as I try to balance pleasing my own desires against remaining unimposing to her.

"Lju," I breathe, the sound coming out tainted with a tiny note of desperation as I press my lips to hers. I pull her hand down between us, urging her to hold me against her as she moves. The unfamiliar touch is precisely what I needed, my breath growing more ragged as she rocks, her hand keeping me trapped against her slick skin while my own hands hold onto her hips to help guide her. By the time I reach my orgasm, I'm breathless, a heavy groan catching in my lungs as my lips still against hers in an intense kiss.

View user profile

141 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:37 am

And just like that, the intensity steadies in its decline, our frantic movements slowing as his grip on my hips loosens. I'm almost proud of my ability to subtly wipe the mess from my palm on the blanket tangled by my leg, my lips moving against his in a lazy sort of kiss. 

Somehow, knowing he's gotten his makes the encounter easier to maneuver now, and I relax considerably as our kiss lingers on.

142 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:44 am

"Do you want me to-?" I can feel my cheeks flush as I try to subtly nod down at her, not really sure what I'm offering or what she might like for me to do next. Not that I really mind the lazy jerkiness of our hips, my cock twitching at the overstimulation as I continue to slide between her and her panties.

View user profile

143 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:01 am

"No," I whisper, smiling lightly as I rest my head on his shoulder, my arms tucked against his front. I know we can't stay this way for the night, but in the moment, it's pleasant. My hips slow to a stop, only occasionally rocking against him as I press soft kisses to his collarbone.

144 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:06 am

"Mmm," I hum quietly, my hand running along her spine lazily as my head falls back against the headboard. It's a pleasant moment, my nails dragging across her thigh tiredly as I try not to nod off with her still in my lap.

"That was-," I stop, laughing blearily as I shake my head. "Unexpected."

View user profile

145 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:12 am

I smile weakly, sitting up to look at him before I kiss him lightly. Twisting off of his lap, I scoot to the other side of the bed, resting against the headboard as I poke at my soiled panties in resignation. 

"Yes, it was." I breathe, hooking my thumbs in them as I start to wiggle out of them.

146 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:24 am

I go still as she removes her panties, even my breathing slowing as I listen to her move. It feels strange being privy to her nudity - or rather, allowing myself to be privy to it. After a moment, though, I become more aware of the soiled state of both her panties and the bedding that we're meant to sleep with the rest of the night. I can't help but flush in embarrassment at the realization - particularly when it makes finding my pants more difficult as I go to remove the blanket as subtly as possible.

"I, um- I can't find my pants," I frown after a moment. "I'm gonna get another blanket..."

View user profile

147 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:27 am

"I think there's one in one of the drawers," I offer, shifting to move off of the blankets edge as he moves to get off the bed. For the first time, I find myself really looking at him. My gaze rakes over his form, from his shoulders down to his waist, hips, thighs... It's odd, seeing him naked. 

"Maybe, anyway, I don't remember..." I frown, crawling off of the bed, as well.

148 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:41 am

I retrieve the blanket from the drawers she had pointed out before turning around to return to the bed. I'm startled when I run into her, my eyes widening as I grab her shoulders with a shocked, "Oh!" I'm flustered for a moment as I apologize profusely, my cheeks burning before I grin at her bashfully. Putting an arm around her, I pull her against me tentatively, kissing her lightly.

"You can't sneak up on me like that," I scold, swaying with her on the spot.

View user profile

149 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:47 am

"I didn't sneak up on you," I find myself grinning as my arms curl around him, my head resting comfortably against his - temple to temple - as we sway.

"No one can sneak up on you... You just weren't paying attention." I tease.

150 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:55 am

"Semantics," I reply, my hand settling against the small of her back with the blanket as I enjoy the proximity. I can't deny the little thrill of delight I get at having her naked skin against mine, a shiver going down my spine as I hug her to me tightly for a moment.

"We should get some sleep," I finally sigh after I've nuzzled against her and placed a kiss on her neck. "It's weird, but I guarantee Cael will be up at the crack of dawn to harass everyone into being awake. I think he gets anxious if he's by himself for too long."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum