When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrowpoint Innzone

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 39 of 40]

191 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Giggling, I kiss him back as I lay back over him, my hands finding his face so I can hold him tenderly. We kiss for a moment before I slide back to his side, reaching for the blankets so I can pull them up to hide our nudity - his nudity. Intimacy aside, I still feel odd seeing him so bare. 

"Tell me another happy story," I say, adjusting the blankets over his front before I tuck my arm back underneath. I'd gotten quite cool since we'd calmed down, the sweat on my skin going cold in the winter air. My arm stretches across his abdomen, and I hug myself to his side as my fingers trace across the sensitive skin spanning across his hipbones. "Tell me about your sister..?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

192 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:46 am

"Milly?" I ask, my heart skipping at the intimate touch. "I don't know, Milly was Milly. She was stupid good on horseback, could shoot the fluff off a rabbit's tail from a hundred yards, and she taught me to dance. Not like proper dancing like what Richard always insisted on at dinners, but that awkward, clumsy dancing when you're five and your date is your mom. That kind of dancing. First time I used it, I was so serious. It was important that the son dance with his mother. I didn't even notice everyone giggling."

View user profile

193 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 am

I smile at the idea of his wild dancing, imagining a five-year-old Marnin intent on being a dutiful son. 

"I don't think I've ever seen you dance," I remark, sighing contently as my nails continue to trace and explore.

194 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:57 am

"It's an uncomfortable sight, I'm certain," I laugh. "I'm always accused of being too rigid, too intent on the steps. I would get mad when my instructors strayed from the steps to take creative license. Especially after I lost my sight. So I'm only really any good at waltzes, everything else is too unpredictable... which is funny, really. Put a guy with a knife in front of me, and I can predict every move he'll make before he makes it. But stick me with a girl and some lively music and I fall over my own feet and hers as well."

View user profile

195 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:19 am

"Aww, dancing is fun, though!" I laugh, my hand flatting as I twist to look up at him. "I used to love to dance. I never had any proper training, so I'm sure you'd hate it, but still... You should dance with me sometime."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum