When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrowpoint Innzone

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 40]

26 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:06 pm

"Heh," I laugh lightly as I tilt my head to listen to the noises in the room, taking it all in for a moment before I sigh and shake my head. "Some week this has been, huh? I never thought you'd be parted from her guitar. Now it's gone, and you've got a new one... and I don't know why, but it feels like it changes everything. Like it's started a new chapter in our lives. It kind of makes me nervous! Like if that could change, then who the fuck knows what'll happen next. I don't know how I feel about it yet... I kinda liked the certainty, the consistency."

View user profile

27 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:09 pm

I laugh softly as I nod, picking at my nails as I look back at him. 

"Seems like it's been forever since we left Old North," I remark, "But I like all the change. I didn't realize how unhappy I was there."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:18 pm

"I'm glad you're happier," I smile as I lean into her side to nudge her gently. "I can't lie, I always felt kind of smug that you only ever spoke to me... but I also kind of worried about you because of it. Especially when I'd leave for awhile. I was always afraid something would happen to me, and you'd just never speak again."

View user profile

29 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:31 pm

I smile slightly at his concern, bumping back against his side before I slide off of the bed to replace the guitar in it's case. 

"You're probably right," I say, admiring the luxurious leather case as I clasp it shut and pull it out of the box to set near the dresser. "I never said it before, and I went out of my way to make sure Itsy wouldn't either, but half the time? When you were gone?" I frown as I glance towards him, "I didn't even bother playing in the bars until my fridge had been empty for a few days. I hated how lonely it was, and the way people would look at me. It took a few days worth of hunger pangs to muster the courage to get through it."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Arrowpoint Innzone on Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:42 pm

I try not to frown too heavily at that as I shift uncomfortably. I can tell my eyes are wandering aimlessly, something I don't usually tend to notice, but I can't help it. It's a nervous habit.

"It's better now, though?" I ask hopefully. I've long suspected that was something she was prone to doing whenever I'd leave only to return to find her kitchen incredibly bare compared to the full shelves she would usually have when I was home. I hate the thought of her going hungry, so much so that I've often put off trips until long after my own pockets have run dry and my shelves have gone bare.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum