When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 31]

126 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:40 pm

"He's an echo," I respond sourly, my whole body going stiff as I scowl at her. "There are only two ways he can exist in this world: like me or slave to someone like Richard. Sorry it isn't as important and full of potential as some human child's life."

View user profile

127 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:44 pm

"Oh, fuck you," I groan, resting my head back against my arms as I sigh. I'm beginning to think I hadn't gotten more than a few minutes of sleep after all.

"I don't care what you are, what he is, but if his father's come to terms with killing innocent people to put 'food on the table,' then as that innocent person, I'm justified in thinking he should turn out a bit better to warrant dying for."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

128 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm

"Well our hopes are the same," I scowl. "But that doesn't make a damn difference, does it? He's not going to have any easier of a time getting by than I do given how he fucking looks like me. His best shot is landing as some rich freak's husband, and given how that seems to have turned out for your Marnin, I doubt I'd even wish that on him. All I can do is see that he survives long enough to have to make those horrible decisions."

View user profile

129 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:54 pm

"Don't talk about Marnin." I practically his as soon as he's said his name, wincing as he continues past my interruption. 

"When are we leaving?"

130 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:57 pm

"Now," I grind out. "I just want to get this over with."

View user profile

131 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:04 pm

For the first time since Marnin's left, I'm finally able to sleep. And sleep, I do. Hugging his bags to my front, curled on my side in the back seats of the echo's vehicle, I sleep through most of the drive. Occasionally he'll stop off on the side of the road, guiding me off to use the bathroom or stretch my legs, but I decline most of these offers. I can't stand to hear him, to look at him. I can't work past the sick justification he's used to do what he's doing. 

Instead, I simply come to terms with it. Knowing that comfort will likely be a thing of the past once I hit Orlais makes sleeping easy on the drive there, and it isn't until I notice the sluggish pace of traffic entering the city that I finally rise from my slumber.

132 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 pm

I have a hard time staying awake in the slow traffic. Every time I'm forced to stop, I shift antsily in my seat. I'm exhausted, the lack of stones, sleep, food, and now an overabundance of adrenaline making it all the worse. I can tell that Ljuba has grown fearful now, too, particularly when we pull up in front of the massively impressive Braddock Estate.

"Ljuba?" I frown as I look back in the rearview mirror. "Don't fight, alright? Not me, I mean... him. Don't fight him... sick fucks like him get off on it. He'll only hurt you worse if you fight him."

View user profile

133 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 pm

"I've been through worse." I say weakly, my hands shaking as they hold tightly to the bags in my lap. I can only hope that's true. That Richard won't live up to the horror that was Gatz, but this painful nagging in my gut knows better. My chest pounds as the rear door opens and Lavellan looks at me warily, reaching in to offer me a hand.

It's a gesture I ignore, crawling out and doing my best not to touch him as I skirt around to the rear of the vehicle. The estate is massive, bile rising in my throat as I stare in awe at it's lavish architecture. I'm so distracted, I don't even notice the group of men coming out to meet us.

134 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:55 pm

My insides feel like jittery mush as the men surround us, gesturing for us to follow as the guide us inside. My eyes wander the halls, taking in every detail I can as I keep a hand on Ljuba's arm. We're too close for any lapse now. I have to be the one to put her at Richard's feet.

My nerves nearly get the better of me when I finally see him. He's a bloody mess, sitting as though nothing is amiss in an oversized armchair in his office. There's a splint on his arm, and half of his face is barely recognizable, it's so swollen and bruised. His mood is not guaranteed to be good.

"Mister Braddock," I bow slightly, pulling Ljuba forward to present to him. "As promised, I've found the girl, Ljuba."

"Hmm," he hums, looking her over carefully. "So you have... she's far less impressive than I imagined."

"Nevertheless," I say hesitantly, his unimpressed tone worrying me. "We had a deal."

"We did," he nods, getting to his feet slowly. "I said get her away from Marnin and bring her to me. And, in your defense, you have brought her to me. But you didn't really get her away from Marnin did you? Marnin was already away from her."

"That-," I stammer, shaking my head quickly. "No, you promised me! You said if I got her, if I brought her to you, you would let my wife go! We have a son - he needs his mother, damn it!"

"And I agree," Richard nods, holding a hand out for one of his guards to give him a clipboard. I tense at the sight of it, every muscle in my body stiffening as he holds it out to me. "That's why I'm prepared to offer you - and your son - a place in my household with your precious wife."

"Fuck you!" I spit, slapping the clipboard out of his hand. "You promised me her freedom! I don't want your fucking food or a bed in your prisons! I WANT MY WIFE!"

Richard barely even flinches as I raise a hand to hit him, arms circling around me to drag me away before I can get the satisfaction of hitting him myself. Panic and anguish swells inside me as I kick and scream against the guards, fighting to get at the arrogant bastard.

*Richard*

"Well then," I breathe once the doors have closed on Lavellan's furious screaming, the profanities that he spews forth impressing even me. "Now that all that's dealt with... Ljuba," I smile warmly. "It's such a pleasure to finally meet you in person. You'll have to forgive me... I'm usually more presentable than this."

View user profile

135 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:40 pm

"Shame," I barely breathe the word, trembling like a leaf as I take a short step back from him. "I think you should look like this all the time."

136 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 pm

"Perhaps we can have something in common then?" I smile at that, looking her over in amusement before nodding at the guard next to me. He isn't kind when he hits her - all of his strength going into it the first time and then again and again until I hold my hand up to stop him. In an instant, the others are moving to pick her back up onto her feet, dragging a heavy chair up to push her into it. I wave them off as I step forward to scoop up the bag that's fallen to the floor.

"Ah," I smile as I recognize the stack of photos tucked into the side almost instantly. "I had wondered what he'd done with all of these," I sigh wistfully as I begin pulling them out until I come to a particular one. It's an oddity among all the others, but by far the most beautiful in my opinion. "This one is my favorite. I took it after Milly died. Gave it to Marnin to remember her by - he always did like his photographs. What do you think? Sweet, is it not?"

View user profile

137 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:17 pm

The gargled way my breath comes out, the familiar warmth of swell and blood on my scarred cheeks, the sharp pains shooting through the busted nerves in my jaw, it all sends me into a panic. I struggle against the hands holding me down in the chair, my eyes clamped shut against his voice. 

The taste of blood coats my mouth where my tongue was crushed between my teeth, some of it dribbling down my chin as someone's hand tangles in my hair to yank my head upright, forcing me to face Richard. 

"Did Marnin do that to you?" I ask, my words slurring thickly as I stare up at him. "Is that why I'm here..? Because your punching bag found a reason to fight back?"

138 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:32 pm

The sound that comes out of me as I hit her with my good arm is inhuman, my hand closing over her throat as I hover over her. I mean to say something, but the panic that lights in her eyes as I cut off her oxygen is too enticing to let go. Instead I settle over her, my knee beside her leg in the chair as I squeeze tighter, watching as she struggles against the guards - against me - gasping for any breath she can get.

"This is what I do to him," I hiss into her ear. "No guards, no spare set of hands to hold him down - he allows it, loves it even. And with him gone? I have all the time and motive in the world to make you love it, too."

View user profile

139 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:38 pm

The tightness that radiates through my skull as I grow weak under him threatens to darken my sight, my fingers digging helplessly into the arm of the chair as I twist and fight fruitlessly. In the moment, I do the only thing I can.

I spew the mixture of saliva and blood pooled in my mouth into his face.

140 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:43 pm

I grit my teeth around a grimacing grin, her defiance only spurring me on as I wipe my face against her cheek. The proximity is thrilling, and there's no small amount of lust behind the vicious kiss I force on her, my teeth digging into her lips when she struggles to get away.

View user profile

141 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:05 pm

My chest attempts to heave at the violation, my eyes clamping shut as I try and fail to press my lips shut against his intrusion. My entire body struggles at the sensation of his teeth on my lips, my feet kicking at whatever they can as hard as they can as my mouth opens to him. 

I can feel bile burning in my chest as I clamp my teeth on his bottom lip, biting him as roughly as I can.

142 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:16 pm

The pain only arouses me further, a groan that makes her cringe escaping me before I return the affectionate "nibble". I don't become frustrated until it becomes apparent that I can't fully have my way with her with only one arm, my injured one struggling against my sling as I grope what little of her body I can reach.

"Take her to my rooms," I growl as I step away from her, rubbing my hand across my bloodied lip as I stare at her hungrily. "And subdue her for now."

View user profile

143 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:21 pm

"NO!" I scream, my head reeling as blood rushes back, air stinging at my lungs as hands pull me roughly from the chair. My feet never find themselves beneath me as I'm dragged away from him, my nails clawing at whatever skin I can find.

144 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:32 pm

"Wrap it," I snap at one of the servants cowering in the corner, her eyes wide as she watches the spectacle before her. The moment I've barked the order, however, she scrambles forward to do as she's been told, helping me get the sling off so she can stabilize the break I'd refused to have wrapped in a cast the moment I'd received word from Lavellan. I wanted to be able to touch her.

The loose wrap will have to do because I don't have patience for anything further. The servant scrambles out of the way as I push her aside to follow my men down the hall to my rooms. They've already tied her and released her in the bedroom, pictures of Marnin and Milly watching from the mantel.

"Leave us," I say sharply as I nod for them to close the doors on their way out. Ljuba is pacing desperately, trying to put more space between us as I start removing my tie. "Take your clothes off," I say firmly, opting to leave the order out of it as I watch her move, giving her the chance to cooperate on her own.

View user profile

145 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 pm

Like a caged animal, I pace around the edges of the room furthest from Richard, my wrists twisting painfully in their binds. I ignore his request, shaking my head roughly as I look for something - anything - to protect myself with.

146 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:47 pm

"Stop," I sigh, the word taking on an ethereal quality as it worms its way inside her, her whole body stilling against its will. I smile as I start toward her, slow and leisurely, as I unbutton my shirt.

"There's a good girl," I whisper as I stop in front of her, my finger hooking in the front of her blouse as I pop a button off to reveal a little peek of her breasts.

View user profile

147 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:55 pm

Staring at him, I don't so much as shake under his touch, tears welling in my eyes as I feel the give of fabric at my front. My breathing hitches uncomfortably as I swallow, my form frozen before him in spite of myself. 

"I'm begging you-"

148 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:03 am

"That's good," I interrupt, leaning in so I can breathe against her lips, my own dragging across her teasingly. "Marnin liked to beg, too."

I grin at the little noise that comes out of her, my fingers hooking in the ropes at her wrists as I pull her hands to the strained fabric of my pants. "Go on then," I breathe, giving her permission to move again - but only so much, and only in the direction I want her to go.

View user profile

149 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:06 am

"No," I cry, my head pulling away from him as my fingers brush against the fabric of his slacks. I visibly gag at the way his hips subtly move towards my touch, "Wha're you doin' to me..?"

150 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:14 am

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean," I smirk as I pull at the rest of her buttons, pulling each one loose before I smooth my hand up her chest and to her neck again. "I know it's hard," I pout as I kiss her jaw. "But it gets easier. Just ask Marnin. Before long, you won't even know what are your actions and what are mine. But I promise," I breathe against her skin as I drift toward her ear, my hand slipping down between her legs. "You'll feel every moment."

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum