When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 79 ... 154  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 154]

21 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:53 pm

"You best not go forcing any of that crap down my throat!" I scold as I keep a suspicious eye on her. "I'm very allergic to some of the stuff in that crap."

View user profile

22 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:55 pm

"Are you really?" I frown, tensing as I uncross my legs and glance back at my bag. "What in it? I use the ingredients in other teas and salves, sometimes even the smokies - Which part?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

23 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:03 pm

"I, uhm-," I cough lightly, trying to buy myself some time as I try to remember the names of some of the crap she puts in her stuff. Jean is looking at me now, and it's obvious he knows I'm full of shit. "I don't know what exactly... maybe that green stuff?"

View user profile

24 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:05 pm

"Green stuff..." I frown at the remark, my eyebrows pinching as I try to think of what it could be. "Uhm... The kava kava?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

25 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:13 pm

"Yeah, that," I nod, no idea what it is, but it doesn't sound like something that would go in everything.

"That's the base of one of the teas you've been drinking," Jean comments dryly, shaking his head at me in amusement. "He's pulling your leg, Teag. He's not allergic to shit."

"Am so!" I argue, half pouting, half scowling as I glare at Jean. "That cologne, for instance... good god, no wonder Marn told me to toss it out first chance I got."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 154]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 79 ... 154  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum