When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 77 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 151 of 154]

751 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:27 pm

I feel like I'm panting anxiously as he crawls over me, and I can taste myself against his lips as he kisses me. I can feel the teasing pressure of him against my thigh as he settles between my legs, and what little I could see goes blurry as tears sting at my eyes. 

My sniffling seems to worry Marnin, because he pulls from the kiss. Before he can say anything, I rub at my face, shaking my head as I whisper.

"No, I'm fine," I breathe, my fingers resting against his neck as I kiss him softly, "I can't help it, just ignore it," I laugh weakly, kissing at his jaw as my arms snake around his shoulders.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

752 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:12 pm

"Are you sure?" I ask breathlessly as I nuzzle against her kisses, my eyes threatening to shut at the intimacy. We're very close with my arms unable to support my weight above the elbow, and it makes keeping a respectful distance that much harder.

View user profile

753 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:46 pm

"Mmhmm," I nod up at him, the hum of my response tickling against his lips as I kiss him more intimately.

754 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:04 pm

I melt into the kiss, simply enjoying the simple intimacy of it for awhile as I rest against her. It's strange relying on my lips to explore as her fingertips brush across them, my fingers still tracing clumsily across her skin. I can't help the way my hips move as our kissing becomes more heated, the warmth of her body coaxing me to squirm against her. It feels almost wrong given Richard's valiant attempts to spoil this very interaction only hours ago, but somehow it still feels innocent and exciting all at once.

View user profile

755 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:14 pm

My hips jump and move beneath him as he squirms against me, my arms wrapping around him more tightly as we kiss. My leg curves up around his as I pull him closer to me, my lips pulling from his as I look up at him breathlessly. We're sticky with sweat and water from the bath, and my extremities feel warm and loose as alcohol courses through my starved body. 

I can't even follow the train of thought that lead us here, but I don't care. This is the sort of memory I'd like to have with Marnin, this breathless, nervous moment. The way ours hands shake as they grope and grab, our cheeks flushed with bashfulness and excitement. 

The leg around his hip pulls him in teasingly as I nip at his lips, nodding vaguely as I feel him brush against the sensitive skin between my legs. 

"Go slow..?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 151 of 154]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 77 ... 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum