When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 77 ... 151, 152, 153, 154  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 152 of 154]

756 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:22 pm

My breathing feels ragged as I nod faintly. It's a challenge to get myself situated over her, the combined pain and numbness in my arms and hands making it difficult to support my weight as I get myself positioned against her. My heart races as her leg tightens around me as I push against her used and tender flesh, a needy groan escaping me as I feel her give to that first bit of intrusion.

"Good?" I breathe shakily against her lips, my hips moving almost imperceptibly against her as I take it slow.

View user profile

757 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:31 pm

I breath heavily as I nod, panting lightly as my chest heaves against his. I bite back the faint whimper of pain as his weight settles against the bruised skin there, kissing him clumsily to muffle the sounds. 

My kiss stills against his lips as his hips press further, my throat going dry as I catch his face, holding him tightly as I half-moan, half-whine. 

"I love you," I pant against his lips, my legs tangling around him as I kiss him.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

758 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:41 pm

I groan in response as I work myself in deeper, my heart pounding as I find a rhythm that suits us. My lips drag across her scarred cheek, kissing every bump and bruise as I use my injured arms as an excuse to stay pressed against her, every heave of her chest sending shivers of excitement through me.

View user profile

759 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:47 pm

My head twists away as I pant louder, arching into him as his hips begin to work with more rhythm. I can't help the occasional whimper as he thrusts into me, my hips jerking awkwardly to try and control his speed to avoid any unnecessary pain. 

Pain aside, though, I'm content. I'm excited and at ease, the horrors of the past week far from my mind as I relish in the intimacy of this moment. My hands only pull from Marnin to wipe at the stubborn tears on my face, my limbs shaking with pleasure as I hold to him greedily.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

760 Re: Trigger Happy Jack on Fri Apr 08, 2016 3:56 pm

I'm panting heavily by the time my body refuses to cooperate any longer, the threat of orgasm kept at bay from the struggle of staying comfortable as I hover over her. I wince a little as I'm forced to stop so I can sit up, my hands tingling uncomfortably as I nudge her hip.

"Can we move?" I breathe, gesturing toward the head of the bed. I'm grateful when she nods and lets me loose so we can crawl further up on the bed. I take care to move the pillows so she can rest against the headboard more comfortably before I settle on my knees between her legs. It's far more comfortable this way as I pull her hips into my lap, my arms winding around her so I can pull her into a kiss.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 152 of 154]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 77 ... 151, 152, 153, 154  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum