When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack II.V

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 42 of 44]

206 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Fri May 06, 2016 9:51 pm

"We just passed mile marker 184, if that's any help," Jean calls back as he unlatches the door and slips out into the snow. I frown a bit as I fight with the covers wound around my legs, managing to knock over everything around me before I get myself free to crawl to the front of the van.

"Going North, right?" I ask as I glance back at Teagan. "We should be close to Lethburge, I think?"

View user profile

207 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Fri May 06, 2016 10:00 pm

"I've never heard of it." I sigh as I twist around onto my knees to follow behind him slowly. "Will it have a spot to rest? Stretch our legs?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

208 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Fri May 06, 2016 10:03 pm

"It's a decent sized city, so yeah," I nod as I fish around in the center console for a smoke. "I'd pee now if you need to, though. There may be a line to get into the city. It's the last stop before crossing into Gatz territory and they do searches sometimes to weed out unwanted travelers.

"So, ya know," I pause as I scoot to the side door so I can open it, my feet dangling from the edge of the van as I stop to light my cigarette. "Pee now unless you want to flash strangers waiting to get in."

View user profile

209 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Fri May 06, 2016 10:05 pm

"I think I can hold it." I frown as I crawl back up into the passenger seat to peer back at him through the gap between seat and door. "How are you feeling? You slept for a really long time."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

210 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Fri May 06, 2016 10:08 pm

"I feel good," I call back as I get out of the van, purposely moving someplace I can pee but still talk. "I haven't slept that good in ages."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 44]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum