When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trigger Happy Jack II.V

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 44]

26 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:16 pm

"Yeah, she's real quiet now," I sigh. "And doesn't seem to like being touched... like she let me hug her and everything, but I feel like there was some tension there, you know? That's nothing like how she used to be. I couldn't keep her off of me before, even when Maja was sitting at the bloody dinner table with us, she'd have her hand up my shorts in a heartbeat if I didn't keep an eye on her."

View user profile

27 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:17 pm

"Really?" My attention is drawn back to Jean as my face seems to twist in surprise, "Weren't you engaged to her sister..?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:20 pm

"Yes," I frown, shifting uncomfortably. "She was all over me all the time. She only got more aggressive when we got engaged or when I said no... I hate that I can't say I had a firmer resolve when it came to... well, everything Ljuba."

View user profile

29 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:26 pm

I frown as I watch him, rising from my seat to bring my mug to the sink as I rinse it out.

"So she was, what? In love with you?" I ask absently, glancing back at him over my shoulder, "That's really odd... I'm sorry, it's none of my business, really. I've just always been sort of curious about other people. 

"You all seem so interesting compared to me." I laugh weakly, setting my mug off as I twist to rest back against the counter. "Growing up, I was surrounded by echoes and even a Prime once or twice! All walks of life, traipsing through my house while my dad fixed them up. They'd all have these interesting stories, and all I ever did was sit in that house and study my dad's texts. "

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Trigger Happy Jack II.V on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:32 pm

"Frankly, that sounds more interesting than my fucked up sexual relations," I laugh lightly as I use the corner of one of the cards to pick at the dirt under my nails. "I don't even think she was in love with me, honestly. I think she was just... I don't know - obsessed with the attention her body could get her. She loved to flirt."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 44]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum