When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

An exchange of goods

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 23]

26 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 12:42 am

"Well, that's good, because I don't," I say lightly as I grab out a bottle of blood to go with my dinner before turning toward the kitchen table. "Let's just suffice it to say that I'm different than the Primes you might be used to."

I'm grateful to finally dig into my dinner, a contented sigh escaping me as I chew happily.

"So where are you from?" I ask curiously. "You smell cleaner than the people in the city, if that makes sense. Sometimes I think there's more fog than people walking around this place."

View user profile

27 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 12:45 am

"South of the city," I answer lightly, "Amongst the farms there.

"And Lady Veretrum is the only one I've ever dealt with. My parents were farmers, I had no cause to enter the city."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 12:52 am

I nod at the farmer connection, the smell of earth and water clinging to her skin making perfect sense. "What is Lady Veretrum like?" I ask curiously.

View user profile

29 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 12:53 am

"Peculiar?" I offer lamely, "Out of touch? I'm not really sure. She's quite sharp, but she means well."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 12:56 am

"Mm," I nod. "Sounds like a Prime, that's for sure." I feel a moment of discomfort as I watch Niamh working at the sink, a bit of guilt knotting in my stomach as she washes the dishes. "You know, you really don't have to do that tonight... I know it's late."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum