When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

An exchange of goods

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 23]

6 Re: An exchange of goods on Tue May 10, 2016 10:21 pm

I hate how slowly I have to move to pick up my dinner and move it somewhere more private before I hear the women on the stairs outside the loft. The mess in the kitchen leaves me feeling self-conscious as I go to invite them in, a string of lies running through my head should the Prime ask why there are so many dirty dishes when I'm supposed to be like her.

"Lady Veretrum," I greet the woman when I open the door, offering her a plastered smile that barely conceals my discomfort as I step back to invite her in. "You'll have to forgive the mess - I've been spread a little thin lately."

View user profile

7 Re: An exchange of goods on Tue May 10, 2016 10:59 pm

Ylva offers the man a polite but forced smile as she steps in past him, her head twisting slightly as she looks around the apartment, taking it in. I can hardly slip through behind her to let the man shut the door behind me. 

"Hopefully our lady here can help with that." She says simply, twisting to face him as she gestures towards me, as though I'm an afterthought. "This is Niamh Clery. Your new help."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

8 Re: An exchange of goods on Tue May 10, 2016 11:06 pm

"Ah," I respond, nodding a little uncomfortably as I offer the stranger a smile. "I'm Isaac Rhodes. It's nice to meet you."

View user profile

9 Re: An exchange of goods on Tue May 10, 2016 11:13 pm

"Pleasure," I nod, unable to continue as Ylva pulls the clutch tucked from under her arm out to open it. 

"Niceties out of the way, I can get on with this." She says as she digs out several slips of paper, what appear to be permits and passes, and hands them to me. "You have a transport pass there, and a meal ticket should you need to eat while out on the streets. And for you," She pulls out another permit, handing it off to Isaac, "This will give proof that you are the sole proprietor of Miss Clery's various tangible goods."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

10 Re: An exchange of goods on Tue May 10, 2016 11:18 pm

"Woah, hold on," I say quickly, my eyes widening as I stare at the permit with no small amount of shock. "I wasn't - that's not what - I don't want this. I just needed a little help around the house and maybe the shop... I wasn't looking for... this."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum