When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

An exchange of goods

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 23]

56 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 9:16 pm

"They must be difficult on the crops," I comment as I put my drink aside to return to my meal. I've managed to scarf down more than half of it, the drink more than half finished now as well.

View user profile

57 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 9:22 pm

I cut the water back on to cover the grotesque sound of his eating - he lacks manners, I think - before I finish drying what's in the drain board.

"I have few crops to tend with," I answer, "A small personal garden, just recently established for this year. And the fogs don't do much harm. I'm far enough out, that the days they're in are so fleeting."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

58 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 9:39 pm

"Well, that's good," I nod faintly before clearing my throat a bit. "Sorry, do you want something to eat? I don't suppose you've had dinner yet, have you?"

View user profile

59 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 9:56 pm

"Don't be silly, I have food at home." I smile as I look back at him, cutting the water off as I dry my hands and step away from the sink. 

"I'm going to gather the garbage and some of your laundry, so sort through while the dishes soak. Do you need anything?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

60 Re: An exchange of goods on Wed May 11, 2016 9:59 pm

"Another bottle..?" I ask hopefully as I shake the remnants of my drink, smiling at her gratefully as she moves toward the fridge. "Thank you."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 23]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum