When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a Title.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 88 of 88]

436 Re: This is a Title. on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:40 am

"I like it though," I admit with a laugh as I push away from the railing to walk beside here, our proximity probably a little closer than is wholly necessary. "It's kind of endearing, in a way? And I like it when people eventually forget entirely, and just carry on like I'm no different than anyone else. It's silly, but there's something gratifying about that moment. A sort of at last, I've infiltrated the see-ers circle! I'm one of them!"

View user profile

437 Re: This is a Title. on Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:46 am

I nod pointedly at that, grinning broadly as I step onto the front stoop and turn to look up at him. 

"Well, then I'll stop bothering with being accommodating." I say, still smirking as I look back over my shoulder towards the gate at the head of the walkway.

"I had a really good time tonight," I start, "and I look forward to this weekend. Until then-" I draw in a sharp breath, moving quickly as I rise onto my toes just enough to lean in a plant a soft-but-quick kiss at the corner of his lips. With my heart still in my throat, I pull away and smile sheepishly, muttering a good bye as I turn to start down the walk.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 88 of 88]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 45 ... 86, 87, 88

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum