When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where Truth Lies

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 61]

26 Re: Where Truth Lies on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:47 am

I look back at her with no small amount of dread and distaste as I take another long drag from my cigarette before flicking it down the hall. 

"Why?"

View user profile

27 Re: Where Truth Lies on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:56 am

I let out a long breath as I force myself to stand, holding onto the wall for support as I watch him linger in the door. 

"That stuff you brought?" I say as I reach back to get the thermos, my heart racing at the threat of being left. "It's just moppy, but I take more than that. Stuff for my mind, and for seizures, and- And I don't have any of that... So, if you could just stay with me, I'll hurry, I will."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

28 Re: Where Truth Lies on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:00 am

I continue to watch her with a sideways look, my lips pressing together. Glancing down at my watch, I let out a sigh of exasperation before nodding as I gesture for her to come closer.

"Alright, but you're taking a bloody bath!" I say sternly. "You smell like withdrawal sweats and it's disgusting."

View user profile

29 Re: Where Truth Lies on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:02 am

"Thank you," I breathe, hugging the thermos to my front as I step off of the mattress and towards the door.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

30 Re: Where Truth Lies on Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:06 am

"King of the fucking underworld, and I'm bathing junkies," I grumble under my breath as I grab a towel that still looks somewhat clean. I continue to grouse quietly to myself as I guide her down the hall toward the washroom where a small child is busy playing in the sink.

"Get out," I snap, startling the child as I stand by the door and wait for him to scurry away so I can close it and lock it. "We need to find you more suitable accommodations if I'm going to be coming to see you."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 61]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 33 ... 61  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum