When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backslide and New Associates

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 17]

101 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:10 am

My eyes are wide as she kisses me, my lungs still breathless as I gasp in the air from her lips. Getting my wits about me again, I catch her neck between my hands and return the kiss fiercely. My hands shake with excitement as I grab her hips, pulling her against me and fumbling to get my hand up under her dress in the same motion.

View user profile

102 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:15 am

My body moves of its own accord as my hands fumble down his front, jerking to untuck his shirt and get at his belt as I kiss him more clumsily. Every point of contact feels like lighting coursing through my veins, and I let out a strangled moan as his hand makes it past my dress and up my thigh.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

103 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:21 am

I twist on the spot as she works to get my pants undone, my own hand pushing her back against the wall and holding her there with a hand on her abdomen.

"Look at me," I hiss, grabbing her jaw momentarily before I slip my hand into her panties. I keep my gaze fixed on hers intently as I press my fingers inside of her, wasting no gentleness as I fuck her roughly.

View user profile

104 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:26 am

My knees threaten to give as my eyes stay focused on his, my hips working against his hand forcefully as I shove at his pants clumsily. It takes more focus than I'm capable of to get them off his hips in a decent fashion, his pants hanging crookedly as my hand finds what it's looking for, my fingers slipping into his briefs to wrap around his arousal. My grip on him tightens as I grow closer to an orgasm, everything about this sordid encounter sending my body into overdrive as magic pulses through my veins.

105 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:40 am

My hips jerk and thrust into the uncoordinated stroking of her hand as I lean forward to kiss her roughly. I can feel my fingers growing slick with her arousal, the crackle of our magic doing much to keep us in sync with one another as the threat of orgasm builds quickly.

Our kiss is sloppy and rough as my fingers slip from her cunt to grab her neck, my other hand swatting her away from my dick as I force her against the wall roughly. The head of my cock barely has time to stretch the tight ring of her pussy before our orgasms hit, my cock thrusting into her just far enough to fill her with cum as I groan against her lips.

View user profile

106 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:52 am

My lips drag across his beard as I groan lowly, my hips working fiercely towards him as my hands hold to his arms tightly. Cursing softly, chills run through me as my magic seemingly depletes, my chest deflating.

107 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:02 am

My hands squeeze her hips, rolling them intently as my cock continues to tease her insides for as long as I'm able. The moment I'm ready to pull out, I smirk as I watched her eyes, the pupil in her good eye dilating with lingering arousal as I pull her panties up - trapping my cum inside her as I rub the damp fabric against her clit teasingly.

"There's a good girl," I say praisingly, a wet thumb tracing across her lips as I kiss her one last time. "I knew you had it in you..."

View user profile

108 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:05 am

I laugh softly as I pat his chest, panting as I let my hand dip into my pocket to grab my athame as I wave it towards him half-heartedly. It's an idle threat made all the more empty with my inability to coherently speak. 

Dropping the blade back into my pocket, I point at my collar before gesturing for him to get it, humming impatiently.

109 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:16 am

"Hmm," I respond, more than happy to retrieve the collar and help her put it on. My hands smoothing over her neck as I do, curiosity getting the better of me as I feel it hum into life.

"Now I'm a little disappointed we didn't take the time to experiment more," I laugh as I let my hand wander down to adjust my pants. "That was fun, though... very... educational."

View user profile

110 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:18 am

"Really?" My voice buzzes alongside the vox as I wait for him to retrieve my mask so I can put it on lazily. 

"Because all I'm left with is a mess in my panties." I smirk slightly, "And this ringing in my ears."

111 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:25 am

"How does your chest feel?" I ask as I cup a hand under her breast, both for the hammering of her heart and as an excuse to step closer as I squeeze her breast with a teasing smirk. "Take a deep breath?"

View user profile

112 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:28 am

I nearly roll my eyes as I look up at him, my head cocking to the side as I inhale deeply before exhaling slowly.

"I'm fine," I say quickly, leaning towards him as I look up at him with a slight smile. "A little embarrassed, and a bit wired." I laugh, shaking my hands at my side as I pull away from him and step down the hall before looking back the other way. I have no idea which way we came from.

113 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:36 am

"Come here," I say firmly as I catch her wrist with a sigh and pull her back. I can see the confusion in her eyes as I pull her hand up, her fingers curving gently as I turn her palm up.

It isn't until I touch my own fingers against hers, my touch spidery soft, that understanding seems to register. I can see her body go still as dark streaks begin to pull away from her heart, siphoning away from her chest and down her arm toward the soft touch of my fingers.

"Better?" I ask a little shakily, the threshold for my own tolerance getting dangerously close to capacity as I feel another dose of the poison pulse through my chest.

View user profile

114 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:39 am

"Still embarrassed," I respond quietly, "Less wired, though." I laugh weakly, clearing my throat as I withdraw my hand and look at him curiously. One day, I'm going to ask him what is the point of the poison, but not today. Today, I don't care. 

"We should go," I say softly, "Any time not driving saved us, we just spent."

115 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:55 pm

"Mm, yes," I agree as I continue to watch her for a moment before leading the way. The platform room isn't far off, though it takes us a little longer to get there now that there's less rushing on trembling legs.

Once inside the platform room, I take a moment to put in the address before touching Ljuba's hand to coax her up onto the platform with me. Our proximity on the platform is enough to tease what's left of my arousal as I lean in to relish the crackle of magic still buzzing across her skin.

"We won't be doing this again," I tell her as I brush my lips across her exposed cheek before leaning back as I tuck my hands in my pockets to look at her from a slightly more appropriate distance. "I'd like to discover more about your magic in a more... organic way. Particularly given its nature. Not many people have the potential of doing me harm, but I think you just might. And sex magic is such an unpredictable high... best not to tempt the fates."

View user profile

116 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:44 pm

"No, best not to, hmm?" I remark absently, looking blankly off of the platform as I brace for the pull of magic to transport us. "I'd prefer if it remained between us," I add, looking back at him. "Just like that little incident upstairs with Richard. As far as anyone not involved in your guild is concerned, we're strangers with a mutual acquaintance."

117 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:51 pm

"That is the way I prefer to work," I agree, a small smirk still creeping across my lips as the magic starts to build around us. "As your mentor, though, I'm very pleased. I realize he's chosen you because of Marnin. But I think you'll fit in nicely with the family."

View user profile

118 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:01 pm

"Can we just focus on today before we start thinking about any of that?" I frown, "I'm still not entirely thrilled that meeting Marnin has put me in this position, much less in your guild's debt

"I just want to get there, see that he's okay, and let today end. I can worry with being a Deadman tomorrow."

119 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:20 pm

"Fair enough," I nod my agreement as I pull a tin of cigarettes from my pocket, the hint of a concerned frown brushing past my lips.

"Richard isn't always like this," I offer apologetically as I bring a cigarette to my lips. I wait to light it until after the platform has whisked us away, landing us seamlessly on the platform inside the apothecary. The proprietor barely spares us a glance once he's recognized my appearance, now aglow in a wash of warm light as I light my cigarette and then offer one to Ljuba as we step off the platform.

"He and Marnin have fallen on some difficult times recently," I carry on, trying not to let my own concern show. "It's been a nightmare trying to see them through it without letting the guild see. I honestly just wish they would take some time off to deal with it. And not the way he has been. I didn't think it was possible, but Richard is even more clueless on how to communicate with his loved ones than I am."

View user profile

120 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:32 pm

"Marnin just wants to be left alone to fuck up like anyone else." I groan, mildly nauseous from the ride as I refuse his cigarette and follow him out of the shop. "I swear, I think he was angry with me last week for trying to look after him and then relieved because I had a seizure and he got to be the one taking care of someone."

121 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:38 pm

"That's incredibly likely," I nod in agreement as we hit the streets heading toward Marnin's. "Richard has a habit of treating him like a child or an invalid. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that, blind or not, Marnin is nothing close to invalid. And he has such pride.

"I never saw a man so wounded when Richard took their mother from him and put her in a nursing facility," I sigh. "It hurt him, caring for her when she had no idea who he was, but at least he felt useful. And he did a good job caring for her."

View user profile

122 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 pm

"I'd wondered," I frown. "He wasn't very convincing when he'd said his mother had gone off this his father."

"I feel like I remember Richard saying something about their mother suffering an injury like mine..?" I add with a concerned look, "What do you know about that?"

123 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:59 pm

"Mmm," I nod, frowning a bit as I take a long drag from my cigarette. "Marnin doesn't have a father, first off. He was an abusive bloke, didn't make it past Marn's second birthday before Richard cut the brakes in his car after he broke the kids arm.

"As for Miss Mercer, yeah," I sigh heavily. "We had a business deal go sour when a new guild tried to move in with the refugees from Ravens Gate several years back. Richard tried to come up with a merger that would make everyone happy, but it turned into a power play that lasted over a year. The brotherhood from Ravens Gate eventually learned Richard's identity, and went after Marnin.

"But Marnin wasn't as easy a target as they thought," I say as I take another drag from the cigarette. "Thought they'd rough him up and scare Richard into compliance. Instead they lost half a dozen men, and Richard got a real good laugh out of their stupidity.

"Obviously that pissed 'em off a bit... so they followed Richard. Watched him for months. Honestly had us believing they'd given up - even talked about taking the merger deal he'd offered. We had everything all set up to sign the papers the day after Miss Mercer's birthday.

"Richard took her out to the Sun Gardens to celebrate. Marnin was working on a job on one of the airships, so it was just her and Richard having a modest little lunch. He had no idea they'd been set up - his own guards bought off to abduct them. They dragged them both off, tossed 'em in a van, and forced Richard to agree to their terms. Then they shot her anyway, and dumped them on the docks.

"By the time Richard got her to someone who could help, she was already brain dead. It took all the magic I could pull out of my ass just to save her - and you don't need to know what we had to do to make her lucid again."

View user profile

124 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:54 am

We're just reaching the edge of Marnin's property when Lavellan finishes, my pace slowing as I look up at him sadly. 

"No wonder Richard isn't fond of using family as collateral," I frown, turning to glance towards Marnin's estate.

125 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:58 am

"It doesn't help that he's not terribly stable to begin with," I sigh as we make our way onto Marnin's property.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum