When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backslide and New Associates

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 17]

226Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 pm

I only look at Lavellan with an amused sort of smile as I lean back against the wall, my legs dropping over the edge of the counter. 

"He's downright shy when he's sober, it's charming." I say, "But when he's on whatever..? I d'know, it's sort of like being around a bloke in secondary school. Eager, almost clumsy. To be quite honest, it's off putting... Though it was a bit cute earlier this week, I vaguely recall him asking if we could date. That was endearing.

"Asking if we could kiss today while he's nearly naked, crawling into a tub, though? Less so."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

227Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:51 pm

"Oh lord," I laugh, shaking my head in amusement. "How do you resist?" I sigh to myself as I look through the cupboards boredly. "Honestly, I rather liked him before he picked up this little habit of his. Shy wasn't how I would describe him. He was calculating, charming for sure, but there was a cockiness behind that pretending-I'm-a-harmless-blind-bloke thing. Could've fucked his way into a nunnery if he'd put his mind to it, but nah, he had to go get all hung up on this family nonsense. Completely killed his self-confidence."

View user profile

228Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:53 pm

"Hopefully he can pull out of it, that charm is what drew me to him at first." I remark, watching Lavellan boredly. "He seemed genuine and kind, too. This Marnin, though..?" I frown, looking towards the foyer as though I'm concerned he could hear me.

"This Marnin is... Pathetic."

229Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:58 pm

"Yes," I agree, nodding with a tired frown as I turn a tin of tea over in my hand absently. "He'll get through it, though. These spells never last more than a month or two, and he doesn't usually have someone like you investing an interest in getting him through it.

"Last time I just got tired of listening to Richard and took Marn out to see his mother," I admit as I put the tea back in the cupboard and close it. "It pulled him right out of it. Sheer, stupid luck, on my part. It just happened to be the one day that week that she was lucid and recognized him when we came in."

View user profile

230Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:01 pm

"Where's his father?" I ask, pulling the drawer below me out and managing to find a small skewer I can use as a stirrer before shutting it and setting to work making it turn effortlessly in my cup. Once it's going, I sit back and rub my hands together, the cool of night having finally crept into the house despite sunrise being only an hour off. 

"He's always telling me they went off together, and that's where she's gone. It wasn't until he was in the tub earlier that he finally said Richard took her from him."

231Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:11 pm

"Richard killed him when Marn was still a toddler," I respond as I pull a cookie jar down to dig through it curiously. "Or so he says, anyway. The story is always changing, though, so I wouldn't put much stock in it. But he's definitely dead. Or gods help him if he isn't.

"Whatever happened, Richard is convinced he hurt Marn when he was a kid, and that's not a reputation you want Richard to think that you have," I say flatly. "But he's never been in the picture in all the decades that I've known them. It's always just been Richard, Marn, and Miss Mercer."

View user profile

232Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:27 pm

"I get the feeling that's a story I'll never know the truth of." I sigh, shrugging as I press the backs of my fingers to my mug to see if it's cooled enough. Not yet. 

"He found a way to work my magic back into the collar." I say after a moment, glancing up at him, "Once things have normalized, I might ask him to go through with it."

233Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:31 pm

"Of course he did," I sigh, nodding my approval as I glance at the collar in question. "I always respected his craftsmanship. Not many techs would take our magic into consideration when troubleshooting a speech issue. Some might even get off on stripping you of your right to power."

View user profile

234Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:02 am

"Yeah, he's a peculiar one, isn't he." I sigh, finally grabbing my cup and lifting it to my lips as I take a sip. 

"So do you babysit often..? Is it always this boring?" I frown, staring down at my tea.

235Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:15 am

"Too often," I respond gruffly as I glance back at her, a hesitant smirk coming to my lips as I look her over thoughtfully. "We could fix the boring bit, though..."

View user profile

236Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:17 am

"Oh?" I look at him with an amused smirk, not quite sure where he's going with it as I take another drink of my tea. 

"What, are you going to set up mancala in the sunroom?"

237Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:24 am

I roll my eyes at that as I put the cookie jar back before coming over to stand in front of her. Her eyes widen a bit as I take the cup from her and finish off its contents before setting it aside.

"I was thinking we'd stay right here, actually," I respond quietly as I pull her leg off of the counter so she's facing me a little better, my fingers finding a good hold of her waistband as I drag her over to the edge roughly. "Unless we've found another one of your 'limits?' Tell me honestly, Miss Petrovic... is this too impersonal for you? Too cruel?"

View user profile

238Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:32 am

"I distinctly recall you saying this wouldn't happen again," I say evenly despite my quickened breathing as I sit straddling him at the edge of the counter, an excited tease of magic tickling up my spine.

239Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:41 am

"I also distinctly recall saying that it might - if the circumstances were just right," I respond as I pull the too-loose pajama pants down over her hips. I feel a perverse kind of excitement as my nails drag across the skin of her ass cheeks as I pull them down, abandoning them to the floor as I knead my hands back up her thighs.

"Do you think he'll know?" I ask as I lean in to nuzzle near her ear. "That you had your pussy pressed on his counter? Right where he has his morning tea?"

View user profile

240Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:48 am

"Would you care if he did..?" I whisper in response, my heart quickening at the feel of the cold granite beneath me, my hands finding the edge of the counter for support. 

"Do you get off on fucking with them," I start, my head falling back just slightly, "I think you do, I think you get off on being defiant."

241Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:59 am

"I do," I admit with a gruff noise that resonates in my throat as I grin. "I'd almost like for him to come down here, catch me balls deep inside of you... I'd invite him to join us. And I think he just might - just because he woke up hard because he could hear you moaning for me."

View user profile

242Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:06 am

"Really..?" I purr with skepticism, "I think you just want to fuck a Mercer's girl," I say with a grin, picking my head up to look at him, a budding heat forming between my legs as my hips wiggle on the counter. "You've got a burr up your ass about those brothers."

243Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:16 am

"What are you trying to imply, exactly?" I ask with a laugh as I raise an eyebrow at her, my fingers digging into her hips tightly as I pull her closer to the edge. "That I like to play with their toys?? Because you're right - I do - particularly if they aren't done with them yet." I grin as I push her back onto her elbows, offering very minimal warning as I drop between her legs to taste her greedily.

View user profile

244Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:19 am

I can't help the Oof as I'm knocked back to catch myself, my fingers gripping at the counter quickly as his tongue finds its mark. 

"Oh, fuck," I groan a little too loudly, my head falling back in defeat.

245Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:35 am

There's something incredibly thrilling about the noises she's making as my tongue teases between her legs. I can feel my pants growing tighter as my hands explore Ljuba's body, pushing her shirt up over her chest as I squeeze at her breasts.

"Don't move," I order roughly as I step away, pulling her hand down to coax her to touch herself as I start working at the buttons on my shirt. I've kicked my pants off and taken to stroking myself as I watch her when the sound of footsteps breaks the spell of labored breathing, startling Ljuba in particular when the nurse comes through, pausing uncertainly at the edge of the kitchen as she stares at us with wide eyes.

"Sorry," she murmurs, quickly hurrying through to go to the stairs.

View user profile

246Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:43 am

My heart nearly jumps when I see the unfamiliar face standing in the door, but it isn't until she apologizes that I scramble upright and flush deeply. Tugging the bottom of the t-shirt down, I sit upright and look at Lavellan with a smirk before laughing slightly as the nurse scrambles into the foyer. 

"Fuck," I breathe once she's out of the room, panting slightly. "How afraid of you is she..?" I ask after a moment, my lip catching in my teeth as I turn back to him.

247Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:51 am

"Afraid enough," I respond as I crook a finger at her, gesturing for her to come off of the counter. "I could go and fetch her?" I ask as I catch her wrist so I can twist her around, forcing her to bend forward over the counter as I bring my other hand up between her legs. "Make her really afraid... would you like that?"

View user profile

248Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:56 am

"We can't have her waking Marn up," I respond a bit distractedly, my hips pushing back against him as a rough groan catches in my throat, "Now can we..?"

249Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:06 am

"Impatient little slut, aren't you?" I growl into her ear as I reach around to squeeze her breast roughly. I'm more than happy to oblige, though, my arm pressing into the small of her back to force her over as I position myself at her slick entrance. I take a certain pleasure in denying her, however, as I watch her squirm against the counter - refusing to penetrate her as my hand squeezes at her skin teasingly.

"Go on then," I breathe teasingly, my hand catching her hip lightly as I nudge her down just a fraction of an inch. "Be a good little slut, and take what you want."

View user profile

250Backslide and New Associates - Page 10 Empty Re: Backslide and New Associates on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:18 am

My arms curl under my forehead as my eyes close and I try to forget about the nurse, about Marnin sleeping just upstairs, and instead relish the teasing sensation of his cock threatening to penetrate me. When his grip tightens and permission is given, my hips buck against his unforgiving hands, and nearly whine when I meet resistance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum