When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backslide and New Associates

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 81 of 83]

401 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:25 am

"Hmm," I hum to myself as I scoot further into the couch, coaxing her to come lie down at my side. "I think I can figure it out."

View user profile

402 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:28 am

Grinning, I crawl up beside him before pulling at his shirt, trying to work it up his torso as I prop myself up awkwardly against the back of the sofa. 

"I imagined this going more... smoothly," I laugh, utterly failing to get his shirt off - or even past one of his arms - without help.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

403 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:33 am

"Are you sure you're not blind, too?" I laugh as I help her pull my shirt off, my hair getting even further messed as she does. I can feel my heart racing as I pull her hand to my chest, my other coming up to cup her cheek as I lean in to kiss her gently.

View user profile

404 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:36 am

I lean into the kiss before my forehead presses against his and our lips part, a breathy laugh catching in my throat. 

"Not blind, just..." I shrug, my fingers stretching against his chest tenderly. His skin is warm, his body practically exuding a comfortable heat as I tuck in a bit closer to his side. "Just cold," I whisper as I look at him, nuzzling against his hand.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

405 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:42 am

"Well, that's what happens when you don't wear any socks or gloves," I respond smugly as my fingers trail down her neck and toward her back, my nails scratching gently as they trace lines down her spine. I can feel the moment my eyebrows shoot up with a nervous chuckle. "Or a shirt... or bra. Oh dear me."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 81 of 83]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 42 ... 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum