When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Backslide and New Associates

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 82 of 83]

406 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:49 am

"Hmm," I hum, settling in at his side as I rest my head against his shoulder, my front coming to rest against his ribs as I feel my heart race a bit at the contact. 

"Is that why I'm cold, then..?" I ask quietly, inhaling his scent gently as I close my eyes.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

407 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:59 am

"I suppose it might," I chuckle as I reach over her to pull the blanket down off of the back of the couch. I'm sure my heart is hammering against her ear, the heat of her skin on mine doing very little to ease the tingle of arousal in the pit of my stomach.

Once we're tucked in more comfortably, my hand continues its wandering path down Ljuba's back. "Ah, at last," I murmur as I press a kiss to her hairline when my fingers brush over the edge of satiny panties before drifting lower, both to feel out the little edges of lace as well as to squeeze teasingly.

View user profile

408 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:06 am

Grinning, I tuck my chin towards him to kiss his chest gently, pulling the blanket further up my arms as I nuzzle against him.

"There's something entirely erotic about just being comfortable beside someone," I say quietly, my fingers untangling from the edge of the blanket before they trace across his chest gently, "No expectation of anything, no goal in sight. Just being..." I yawn slightly as I shrug, my hips wiggling under his playful touch as I laugh, "Or maybe I'm just odd."

409 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:21 am

"I like odd," I smile, content just to touch her as I nuzzle against her. I can feel the effects of the tea starting to sink in as I continue to trace my fingers across her skin. I can feel her still when my hand grazes over a scar.

I frown slightly as I trace the length of it - its details familiar, like the one of the scars on my own ribcage. A scar from a knife. Dismissing it as none of my business, I move along, my fingers not making it another inch before running into another one. And then another... and another... the silence stretches between us as I map out each one, every new deformity painting a picture for me - a picture that's drawn neatly together when I inhale deeply and realize that the other side of her torso, the side pressed against me, is unmarred. Protected, from lying on her side... and if I draw her arm back? I can feel where one of the scars from her ribcage continues onto the back of her arm, like she'd had it cradled to her chest when it happened.

"Who were they?" I finally ask, breaking the silence with a tone that doesn't leave any room for misdirection or denial. Still, my voice is gentle, understanding.

View user profile

410 Re: Backslide and New Associates on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:27 am

My chest is tight as his fingers trace their way across my scars, my breaths coming in short and jagged as I stair blankly across the room. He's mapping them out, tracing from one to another. My throat sticks when he finally asks, but I swallow thickly and answered despite it. 

"Boogeymen."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 82 of 83]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 42 ... 81, 82, 83  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum