When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 45 of 45]

221 Re: These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Huffing, I give him an annoyed look as I shake my head, grabbing the half-empty bottle of water. 

"You're a pig," I shake my head, turning towards the bedroom.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

222 Re: These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends on Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:58 pm

"Usually," I respond cheerfully as I return my attention to cleaning up. It isn't long before I've cleaned the kitchen top-to-bottom, Ljuba having long since fallen asleep in the bedroom. With the privacy and quiet of her absence, I'm able to finish my work on the dolls, each one meeting their own fate before being tucked away in the lockbox. Well, all except the one left hanging in the doorway from a thin sisal noose.

My work complete for the day, I'm more than happy to turn in. Or, I was until I'm actually faced with the reality of walking into my bedroom to find Ljuba sprawled out and looking very comfortable in the comfort of my bed. Sighing, I manage to nudge one of her legs out of the way, my touch lingering on her knee for a moment as she stirs and curls herself into a more considerate position. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't tempted by the prospects of having her here in my bed, relatively helpless in her sleep.

But there's something unappealing about taking advantage after the vulnerable state she'd come to me in. Whether it's the possibility of her being more receptive or what, I don't know, but the temptation of sleep is far more enticing. After settling in, my robe abandoned on the floor and a soft quilt pulled up over my front, I'm not exactly put out by Ljuba's fussy turning in her sleep, her body eventually settling in against mine as she finally comes to rest with my arm somehow commandeered as her pillow.

It's a little troubling how easily I fall asleep after that...

View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 45 of 45]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 24 ... 43, 44, 45

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum