When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone needs a fucking chill pill.

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 66 of 69]

326 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:10 pm

"I'll die someday anyway," I shrug as I sit up to pull my bowl toward me, my nostrils flaring before I've even put my fork in it. "May as well try to leave the world a little better in the process," I trail off absently as I stir my food and sniff at it apprehensively. I can taste the preservatives and the plastic before it's even touched my tongue, though that's not terribly unusual for the type of meal it is. "They were very generous with the spices, weren't they?"

View user profile

327 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:16 pm

"You don't have to eat it," I say lamely, taking a bite as I get up to find something to drink now that my tea's gone.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

328 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:19 pm

"I'm a blind bachelor," I laugh as I mix the food more thoroughly in the hopes that it will dilute out some of the spices. "This sort of thing is my life's blood, right here. Even if I do die, the preservatives from all the crappy food I eat will keep me fresh for centuries to come."

View user profile

329 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:22 pm

"I can't cook to save my life," I laugh as I pull a bottle of white wine from the fridge, stopping to grab two glasses before sitting back down. "If it weren't for these prepackaged dinners, I'd be living on bakery bread and cold jams.

"Wine?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

330 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:30 pm

"Mm-mm," I respond quickly, shaking my head. "Best not. I have a bad habit of drinking too much. All or nothing mentality."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum