When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everyone needs a fucking chill pill.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 69]

6 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 pm

I wave an annoyed hand, dismissing the question with a stiff frown.

"That's not why I'm here," I say heavily, my head aching as I shake it at her. "I'm not here about where you've been, either. Though I do have some concerns about that."

View user profile

7 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:55 pm

"Marnin," I frown, stopping in the middle of the apartment as he shakes his head at me. "You look-" I start, my composure stiffening a bit, "You look awful. Let me clean you up, make you a rag, something?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

8 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:01 pm

"I've already cleaned up," I say stubbornly, my jaw clenching for a moment before I sigh and wave a dismissive hand telling her to do whatever.

View user profile

9 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:11 pm

I move quickly as I head to the sink to get a rag so I can make up a quick ice pack, turning back to look at him anxiously a few times. I can't make sense of why he's here, or why he looks the way he does, but the usual sense of ease that accompanies Marnin seems to be absent this morning. 

"Here," I say as I walk towards him, offering him the damp ice pack before dropping to my knees in front of the small vanity that functions as my altar.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

10 Re: Everyone needs a fucking chill pill. on Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:16 pm

"Do you understand why I'm angry with you?" I ask after a moment of pressing the ice pack to my cheek, using it as an excuse to remain silent so I could collect my thoughts. Everything I'd wanted to say fled from my thoughts the moment Ljuba walked in - all my anger flooding back in at the sound of her earnest heartbeat.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35 ... 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum