When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking the Surface

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 13 of 16]

61 Re: Breaking the Surface on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:18 am

Something about having her hand over my mouth, the intent of her movements, excites me as I let out a muffled groan of pleasure. My arms squeeze her to me tightly as I thrust up into her with more intensity, her frantic and breathy moans only coaxing me on.

View user profile

62 Re: Breaking the Surface on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 am

It isn't long before my hips lose their rhythm, my movements jerky and uncoordinated as I pull my hand from his face to tangle in his hair. The thin layer of sweat on our skin is warm and bears a familiar scent as he holds my body to his, the chair scraping against the floor as his movements grow fiercer.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

63 Re: Breaking the Surface on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:38 am

I grin as she removes her hand from my mouth, my fingers digging into her skin. "Are you going to think of this when you're fucking him?" I ask breathlessly, taunting her as a hand slides down to tease at her clit.

View user profile

64 Re: Breaking the Surface on Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:42 am

I can't stop the whine he brings forth as his thumb finds my clit, my muscles tight around him as my hips slow. My fingers curl tighter in his hair as I force his head back, my other hand squeezing over his mouth as I drop my lips to his neck hungrily.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

65 Re: Breaking the Surface on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:00 am

With Ljuba's fingers pulling at my hair, her hand threatening to cut off my air, it's not long before my orgasm begins to shake through me. I groan against her hand again as I grab her hips, forcing her down on me as I thrust into her with short, erratic movements.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum