When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Date Night

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 34]

6 Re: Date Night on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:22 am

My expression twists, first from momentary excitement to immediate skepticism and disapproval.

"Lavellan hired you?" I frown, ushering her in so I can close the door. I try to sound at least a little excited, but I'm not sure I manage it as I offer to help her with her bags. "Doing what??"

View user profile

7 Re: Date Night on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:28 am

"Uhm, well the other day I just sort of stocked shelves and watched the man at the till, but this week I'll be running that, too." I say with a smile, hugging the bag to my front to give my hips a break as I go into the kitchen. 

"It's the one off on Willard Ave, by that blaggard owned bank." I continue, "It's a good job, Marn," I frown, "I'll be able to pay off all my bills by the third week of the month, now, instead of struggling."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

8 Re: Date Night on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:35 am

"Well, that's good," I concede, still frowning lightly as I follow her into the kitchen. "But don't let him talk you into doing anything you aren't comfortable with. Some of his shops aren't exactly reputable, if you know what I mean. The one at Willard isn't so bad, though. The gal that runs it is... interesting."

View user profile

9 Re: Date Night on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:38 am

"I don't think she was there," I shrug slightly, unpacking all of the items from the bag out onto the counter before turning back to him. 

"But enough about him and his shops, I want to celebrate, so come here."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

10 Re: Date Night on Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:39 am

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I grouse as I join her at the counter, poking curiously at her bag as I raise an eyebrow. "What did you bring, anyway?"

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum