When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bright Lights

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 69]

16 Re: Bright Lights on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Smiling softly, I squeeze her arm gently.

"I'll let you get some rest," I say quietly. "We'll get a requisition in for your surgery, get that arm fixed."

View user profile

17 Re: Bright Lights on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:23 pm

I don't recall drifting off, but the next time I open my eyes the room is dark. When my arm starts to raise out of habit, I'm greeted with a yelp of pain before I remember where I'm at, a low and pained groan sitting in my chest as I try to blink through the sleep and gunk keeping my eye from opening entirely. 

I don't know how long I lay like this, somewhere between conscious and un, before I hear the quiet shifting of someone else in the room. 

"Lavellan..?" I'm surprised as my head shifts slightly to see the silver-haired man sitting in the chair the doctor had been in just earlier.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

18 Re: Bright Lights on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:27 pm

"I would like to believe the people who did this to you are in far worse condition than you," I start, a scowl pulling at my lips. "But your medical file suggests otherwise."

View user profile

19 Re: Bright Lights on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:31 pm

My brow pinches at his cruelness as my head rolls back onto the pillow, an annoyed sound aching in my throat. 

"Then you already know." I respond roughly.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

20 Re: Bright Lights on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:34 pm

"I turned off your pain meds," I say roughly as I get to my feet, pulling the thin blanket off of her so I can begin untaping the catheter they had placed in her leg - the only appendage not broken or partially dismembered. "We're leaving."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum