When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bright Lights

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 67 of 69]

331 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:18 am

Despite having fallen asleep so heavily, I struggled through the night to stay that way. Instead, I woke often to the sound of people outside in the hall, or the rooms next door. Or to nothing more than the emptiness of the room after a fitful dream. 

By the time I finally get out of bed, it's more out of resignation than actual wakefulness. After spending the night thinking of more hurtful things I could've said, or more rounded reasons, it settled simply on regret. Regret for lashing out in the first place and driving Lavellan away. A regret that only worsens when I come out of the bathroom to realize just how late it is for Lavellan to not have returned. 

I anxiously dress and pack what few belongings I have strewn in the room, lingering for only a moment over the broken jar of dust before heading for the door. It's broken, and there's nothing I can do to fix it right now, not here anyway. 

The subtle sensation of magic as I pull the door open almost stops me cold as I adjust the bag on my shoulder to peer down the hall in either direction, ensuring no one could've seen or heard anything before I step further out to inspect the door. No, no one would have seen or heard anything, not anyone who wasn't attuned to those things, anyway. My fingers come up to brush across the door, and though it's dried the soft sheen of an oil catches my attention. It's an oil that's familiar, and one I recognize from Lavellan's use of it at his own apartment. 

Smiling to myself, I tug on my gloves and pull the door shut behind me, heading down the stairs to look for him. I expect to find him tucked into a corner booth out of sight, but he's not there. He's not down here at all. There's a brief panic that settles over me as I consider the fact he might have left, and I head out into the cold air towards the van in hopes it's still there.

Pleased to find it parked in the same spot, I step up to peer through the passenger window. I can just make out the bundle of blankets in the back, and I smirk slightly as I come around to open the side door quietly. 

Lavellan stirs, but just only, as the door opens and I set my bag just inside, crawling in and pulling the door shut behind me. I'm not even sure it's latched, but I don't care as I come over to lay near him. Reaching up to tuck the hair from his face, I lean in to kiss his cheek gently, lingering as I whisper my apology.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

332 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:30 am

"Ung," I groan groggily, my eye peeking open reluctantly to glare at her. "Sappy whore," I accuse half-heartedly as I reach out from under the covers to pull her in with me, the warmth of her body inviting me to return a groggy kiss.

View user profile

333 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:43 am

I hum against his lips as he pulls me under the covers, my arms snaking around him as I settle into the warm bed he'd made for himself. I pull from the kiss to hug against him, nuzzling into his beard before kissing his neck gently.

334 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:52 am

"Mm, stop," I breathe without much conviction as I pull her closer to me. "You're going to make me regret not getting my dick wet, what with this let's just cuddle nonsense."

View user profile

335 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:02 am

"I just said be close," I breathe against his neck, my kisses light and feathery as I near the collar of his shirt, "This is close."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 67 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum