When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bright Lights

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 68 of 69]

336 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:08 am

"Mmm, no," I murmur as I tighten my arms around her and roll over so I'm resting on top of her, my beard scratching across her jaw as I nuzzle at her neck, my hips moving imperceptibly against her. "This is close."

View user profile

337 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:27 am

"Mmm," I moan at his weight settling over me, my hands smoothing up his arms before moving to his neck so I can pull him into an indulgent kiss.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

338 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:34 am

My hands wander as we kiss until they eventually find their way to the waistband of her pants. Unfortunately, after last night, I can't bring myself to pull them down. Instead, they simply tease along her hipbones as I rock against her for another moment before sighing against her lips.

"Maybe," I start, resting my forehead against hers heavily. "I can be a touch insensitive at times."

View user profile

339 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:42 am

Looking up at Lavellan, I hardly breathe while he speaks, a soft smile coming to my lips before I kiss him softly. My legs tangle with his as I rest my head back against the layers of blankets, a hand coming up to rest against his neck.

"You were trying to help me, I should never have lashed out at you," I say quietly, my thumb smoothing over the coarse hair of his beard as I frown.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

340 Re: Bright Lights on Wed Feb 01, 2017 3:56 am

I don't respond to that with anything more than a frown as I prop myself up on my elbows to look at her. My fingers trace along her cheeks and lips for a moment before I shift my weight so I can rest against her side with a sigh.

"We should head out soon," I say unenthusiastically.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 68 of 69]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum