When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Failings of Time

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 33]

11 Re: The Failings of Time on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:25 am

"It doesn't matter," I frown, waving a hand dismissively. "There are thousands of people like us here. They weren't born here, they came here or they were brought here. Most of them don't speak the native tongue. You might even see people from Pallhagan within the Circles."

View user profile

12 Re: The Failings of Time on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:27 am

"Wait-" I frown at that thought, "They'd have come willingly from Pallhagan, right? This hasn't reached there yet, has it?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

13 Re: The Failings of Time on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:36 am

"Yes, they would have been willing," I sigh as I look around the small town beyond the walls. "There are missionaries that travel to places like that, but they're no more sinister than the missionaries from any other faith."

View user profile

14 Re: The Failings of Time on Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:51 am

I nod vaguely as I look out the windows. Though it's much less crowded than Reach's End or Skycrest, it's more akin to them than the towns we've passed getting to this point. The streets are cleaner, and more people seem to meander through. 

"That's good, then." I say softly, his response putting my mind slightly more at ease as I shift uncomfortably in my seat. "I don't want to sound ungrateful or impatient, though, but uhm-" I clear my throat, "Will we be getting those our things soon?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

15 Re: The Failings of Time on Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:03 am

"Ah," I frown slightly as I cast a side eyed glance at her. "About that... these are small towns out here on the outskirts. The Circles here are barely big enough to house a healer, much less anyone with any real power.

"So, we might need to go a little deeper into Chantry territory," I say, trying to sound as casual as I can. "Like... say, to the Capital... six days from here."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum