When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Failings of Time

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 31 of 33]

151 Re: The Failings of Time on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:07 pm

"Slacker," I scoff as I settle back against the headboard. As she begins digging into her breakfast, my hand goes to my pocket to pull out the bee I'd recovered. I don't say anything as I turn it over in my hand, admiring the delicate clockworks Marnin had put together to create the tiny insect.

View user profile

152 Re: The Failings of Time on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 pm

"Call me a slacker all you want," I remark, pulling my plate into my lap as I pinch up the pieces of meat to fit into my biscuit, "I'm probably sleeping in the van, too. I'm still exhausted."

With a mouthful of food, I glance over at Lavellan and hum cheerfully, pointing at him as I try to talk around my food. "Izat my bee!?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

153 Re: The Failings of Time on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:28 pm

I raise an eyebrow at her attempt at communicating with her mouth full, my head immediately shaking in disapproval.

"You dropped it by the door to the inn," I say as I hold the bee out toward her. "The bartender had it, thanks to a Guardian turning it in."

View user profile

154 Re: The Failings of Time on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:35 pm

"Oh, fuck," I frown as I swallow, reaching out to take the bee from him - careful not to touch his skin - so I can inspect it as I sit back. It looks unmarred, something that brings a sigh of relief as i look up at him. 

"Thank you."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

155 Re: The Failings of Time on Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:37 pm

"It might be wise to keep it under lock and key," I frown slightly. "Something like that could easily be traced back to Skycrest."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 33]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum