When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 29 of 31]

141 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:33 pm

I don't argue that as I take the kit and open it carefully. I inspect it cautiously, tasting some of the moppy on the tip of my tongue before I begin the process of preparing it for Ljuba's use.

"Lju, I need you to hold still," I say after a moment of trying to get her arm to hold still without having to say anything. My hand squeezes her arm lightly as she finally stills, my thumb holding off the vein in her arm so I can pierce it with the needle.

View user profile

142 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:40 pm

I wait tensely as he injects her with the moppy, the way her body goes limp against him causing my chest to tighten until I note the steady rise and fall of her chest. She's out, but alive, but I can't help but hold my breath as Ansiel goes through his own checks to confirm this. 

"Who are you two?" I ask the moment the tension leaves his posture, confident the girl's not dead as he begins packing the kit back up.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

143 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:47 pm

"We're nobody," I say flatly, giving the stern looking woman a warning glare. "We're just passing through, and then we're going on our way."

View user profile

144 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:50 pm

"Try again," I say harshly, keeping my voice low as I hear Aodhagan shuffling outside.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

145 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:54 pm

"How about none of your god damn business?" I respond icily as I move Ljuba into a more comfortable corner of the van.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum