When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

151 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:04 pm

"And what of your oath to protect those less fortunate than yourself?" I ask sternly, the gun still held levelly in my hand. My grip on it falters only slightly as I see Aodhagan out of the corner of my eye staring at us, holding his bag to his chest in fright.

"You've seen the result of our lack of supplies," I press, ignoring the boy. "Without them, Ljuba may well die - and without my own supplies, countless others could meet the fate she so narrowly escaped today. We can't leave without what we came for."

View user profile

152 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:06 pm

"Then surrender because there is no other way you're making it into that city." I urge.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

153 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:18 pm

"God damn it," I growl under my breath, the woman's squaring shoulders making it quite apparent that she has no intention of backing down. "Fine, we'll do it your way," I grouse, the woman's shoulders lowering imperceptibly before I use the opportunity to lash out and hit her across the side of the head with the butt of the gun.

Aodhagan cries out immediately as Zenovia sinks to the ground in an unceremonious heap. Cursing, I scramble out of the van as the young man takes off running faster than I could hope to match toward the desolate landscape in the distance.

"Stop!" I shout after him, the curses spouting from my mouth growing more and more harsh as I try to chase after him. Finally, I stop at the edge of a dense clearing of bush, the smaller man taking advantage of the landscape to outpace me quickly. But it only takes a few mumbled words of magic for me to level the playing field, Aodhagan's body falling roughly onto the ground without Zenovia's suppression to protect him from the potent sleep spell that's latched onto him.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" I grumble as I pick my way through the mess of spiked bushes to retrieve the curly-haired youth.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum