When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 31]

21 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:49 pm

"That's sad," I frown, watching her with rapt attention. "And a little scary... to live your whole life fighting for control only to lose your grip when you get older? I couldn't imagine how frightening that must have been for him."

View user profile

22 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:04 pm

"He'd actually spent much of his life hiding his gift, it was what brought it to the Chantry's attention to begin with. No one knew what was causing the plants to die around the village, whole crops were shriveling up." I frown softly, "But he's in a much better state now. I drop in to visit him whenever I'm in the capital, and his room is covered, floor to ceiling with plants."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

23 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:11 pm

"That's sweet," I grin, shift restlessly as I draw my hands inside of my sleeves. "Can I meet him when we go through there? "

View user profile

24 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:15 pm

"Of course," I smile, "I think you'd really like Gregory, and he loves the company. On his good days, he loves to show off. I think he enjoys being able to openly practice."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

25 Re: Hitchhiker's Guide to Awkward Circumstances on Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:24 pm

"I'm sure," I nod. "Sometimes I dreams about that. About what it might be like. People liked it so much when I could draw them a picture or make flowers appear from up my sleeve, but they always got scared when real magic was involved. It would be kinda neat to be able to use that and make people ooh and ahh and throw money at me."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum