When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reluctant Passengers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 13]

16 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:54 pm

"Then I hope she's a better guardian than mine was and she thinks about the kid before making any important decisions," I shrug before glancing at her out of the corner of my eye. Her face is cross with disapproval. Sighing, I return my eyes to the road and shake my head. "I'm not going to do anything if I can avoid it, Lju. But we didn't come all this way just to be ousted now."

View user profile

17 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:00 pm

"How soon is our next stop?" I ask abruptly, looking back out my window.

"I can't even process this," I add in exasperation, "What the fuck is this life? What twisted series of events put us here? That child back there is scared enough without this shit..."

Groaning, I rub a hand across my face and look back at Lavellan. "How'd she react, at least?" I ask, my tone a mixture of defeat and tired. "To... whatever outed us?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

18 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:07 pm

"Not... bad, per se," I admit as I glance back at the two unconscious figures in the back of the van. "She was actually rather patient... tried to help you. But then she wanted us to leave, and we came to something of an impasse."

View user profile

19 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:17 pm

"Leave?" I frown vaguely, twisting to look back at them. "She didn't want to... I don't know- Arrest us or something?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

20 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:52 pm

"Well, that's the concern, isn't it?" I frown. "Call me paranoid, but I don't exactly trust someone who makes a living abducting magical children so they can be enslaved by a fanatical church

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum