You are not connected. Please login or register

Reluctant Passengers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 10 of 13]

46 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 7:29 pm

"Mine do," I respond flatly. "And she's with me."

View user profile

47 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 7:40 pm

"You sure are putting her in a lot of danger," I remark coolly, catching his gaze as I look at him thoughtfully. 

"You promise to let Aodh and I go once in the Capital - Aodhagan unharmed - and I won't report this until you've had time to get out of the bigger cities."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

48 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 7:46 pm

"I promise Aodhagen will remain unharmed," I say as I raise an eyebrow at her. "But we'll cross that other bridge when we come to it. In the meantime, I think you best talk to your charge and keep him calm. If we make it to the next town and he tries to run again, I can't promise my word will be of much value anymore.v

View user profile

49 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 7:49 pm

"You don't worry about him." I say thickly, a bit of anger welling in my chest at the implication as I scoot closer to him. 

I'm startled from my anger as I hear the passenger door open, the woman crawling back up into the van, a bagful of looted goods dropped into the floor between the front seats as she looks back at us. 

"Do they need to use the bathroom?" She asks.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

50 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 7:55 pm

"Yes," I respond before asking the woman. With a few muttered words, Aodhagen begins to stir as I get to my feet to open the side door.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum