When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reluctant Passengers

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 12 of 13]

56 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 8:35 pm

I glance at Ljuba out of the corner of my eye before nodding at the bit of intel. "I'll cover that door, you keep an eye on this one," I say before breaking off to stroll toward the back of the building where I can watch the door and empty my own bladder.

*Aodh*

"You're not a very good liar," I point out as I watch Zenovia skeptically. I know she's trying to keep me calm, and I know my tense posture isn't doing me any favors when it.comes to putting her at ease. Sighing, I loosen my grip on her and try to relax.

View user profile

57 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 8:40 pm

I smile slightly as I nod, guiding Aodh back towards the bathrooms as I sigh. 

"Nothing's going to happen to you, that is a promise." I say earnestly as I pull from his side just outside the bathroom doors. "Just because someone is desperate doesn't mean they're bad, and I have faith that these two won't hurt us. The Gods are watching over us, Aodh, this is just a trial for us to grow from."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

58 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 8:54 pm

"I hope you're right," I sigh. "The girl seemed nice enough... But I don't know about that other guardian or whatever he is."

View user profile

59 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 9:00 pm

"Don't worry about him. We'll just keep our heads down, and it'll be a quiet trip." I smile, reaching up to straighten a tangled curl before sighing. "Now go use the bathroom, who know when we'll stop again."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

60 Re: Reluctant Passengers on Fri May 05, 2017 9:19 pm

"Yeah, okay," I sigh as she disappears into the bathroom. Hesitating, I look around the empty, leaf littered hall. Glancing back at the women's bathroom, I start creeping dowm the hall looking for where the leaves have gotten in. Finding an outside door propped slightly ajar, my heart skips a little bit as I step forward to push it open.

A moment of panic hits me when I nearly run into the tall man from the van on the other side of the door. He raises an eyebrow at me, pointedly doing up his zipper after having relieved himself on the ground by the door. I make a face and clear my throat nervously.

"Oh, sorry... wrong door," I stammer before quickly withdrawing into the building. Grumbling, I make my way back down the hall toward the other bathroom.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum