When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fuck..?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 33 of 36]

161 Re: The Fuck..? on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:38 pm

"It's called sick weed," I respond casually, still sitting on the bed beside her. "It siphons all of the toxins from your system and causes severe nausea. The initial illness is just your stomach reacting to the leaves breaking down; the real hell comes after the oils from the roots get fully absorbed. If I were you, I would try to choke down some water. Otherwise the cramps will make you really wish you were dead."

View user profile

162 Re: The Fuck..? on Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:44 pm

"What..?" I frown, moving clumsily to look at him, "Why!?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

163 Re: The Fuck..? on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:01 pm

"Because," I respond with a scowl. "You lost the luxury of the kinder, gentler help I could have given you when you trespassed onto my property and stole my poppies. Not only did you steal from me, which I could have overlooked given that the poisons they were laced with are punishment enough for the average junkie, but you took it further than that. You intended to use my plants, an instrument of my faith and my connection to the earth, as a means to heedlessly end a life.

"To put it bluntly?" I say with an unmistakable sneer. "You pissed me off and now I have to help you, and that just pisses me off more. So yeah. You're damn right you're going to suffer for it. You'll live. But it's going to be the worst kind of living before it becomes worth it."

View user profile

164 Re: The Fuck..? on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm

My eyes widen with fear and confusion as Marnin tears into me, my posture stiffening as I sit up to look at him. 

"Who are you..?" I ask breathlessly, tears already streaming down my face as the ache starts to take over my body.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

165 Re: The Fuck..? on Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:17 pm

"Not Marnin," I respond starkly as I get to my feet and brush myself off. "Try to rest," I say firmly as I grab the bucket and replace it with another so I can clean the first one out. "You'll be sick intermittently for a few hours, and then the shakes will set in. You're going to need your strength."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum