When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fuck..?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 36]

21 Re: The Fuck..? on Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:42 am

I can feel my posture relax as I smile at the woman's show of magic. I never.know how people here might react to magic, so there's an odd kind of comfort in the soft glow illuminating the way as we step into the trees to follow Mairon. I feel comfortable enough to murmur the words to my own light spell, a similar orb of glowing light appearing over us as I glance back at her with a sheepish grin.

View user profile

22 Re: The Fuck..? on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:10 pm

Aodhagan's presence is anything but threatening, and that might be the sole factor in my trailing along behind them as we make our way out to the road. It's probably been almost a year since the last time I left the safety of Mairon's little clearing, and even with his familiar silhouette a few yards ahead of Aodhagan, I find myself getting anxious the closer we get to the edge of the woods. 

Looking over my shoulder, I pick up my pace to walk closer to Aodhagan, my attention moving up to the curious orb bobbing overhead alongside my own. 

"It's pretty," I say before looking over at him as I await a response.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

23 Re: The Fuck..? on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:25 pm

"Thank you," I reply bashfully, taking care to not shy away so that she can see my lips moving. "I have to be careful with it, though. It catches fire sometimes... Does yours do that?v

View user profile

24 Re: The Fuck..? on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:46 pm

"Fi-" I try to repeat the sound, my eyes narrowing a bit as I struggle to piece together his words. I find myself wondering where he must be from, the movement of his lips sometimes leaving me at a loss.

"Fire! No, not fire." I shake my head, pointing up to my own orb as it weaves around my fingers before returning up. "Just light. Like firebugs, you know? That sparkle in the woods," I smile, nodding past him into the dark of the trees, the occasional flash of green/gold light bobbing erratically before going back out giving the dark life.

"Your sister," I ask after a moment of Aodhagan gazing out towards the bugs, "Does she do light like you? With magic?"

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

25 Re: The Fuck..? on Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 pm

"Kind of?" I respond with a slight frown, my shoulders shrugging. "Her magic is a little different. She can make things with it. It's hard to explain."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 36]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum