When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witchy Wonderland

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 21 of 24]

101 Re: Witchy Wonderland on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:42 pm

"No," I sigh heavily. "I took out a notice on one of the boards near his house to occupy him. He'll spend the next couple of weeks hunting a bog wyvern before realizing that I killed it last week, and the only one left out there is a youngster that's still feeding on fish and baby alligators."

View user profile

102 Re: Witchy Wonderland on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:51 pm

"I've heard rumors of a barghest in the northern forest trails towards Novigrad," I remark offhand, "Not the main routes, but some that a few acquaintances take when bringing goods up.

"Not suggesting it's a task for Emhyr, given the purpose of the trails, but if you're ever curious about that sort of thing."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

103 Re: Witchy Wonderland on Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:59 pm

"Hmm, I could be convinced to look into it," I nod thoughtfully as I rest against the table to sip at my drink. "Any idea on what its purpose in the area is? Has it been hunting travelers? Or just been seen lingering around outside the city?"

View user profile

104 Re: Witchy Wonderland on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:01 pm

"I don't know too many of the details, I just hear it talked about amongst some of the people I sell my wares to. From what I can gather, though, it's not lingering too close to the city, it's a bit further into the forest." I continue, "It could just have been a wild dog seen by one of the younger blokes, looking for a wild story to tell when he got home, but it's spooked a couple of the more serious traders."

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

105 Re: Witchy Wonderland on Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:09 pm

"Rightly so," I frown slightly as I pull a small, leather-bound notebook from my pocket and open it up to a blank page. "At the best of times, a barghest is an omen of death and misfortune. I'd warn your contacts off of traveling alone - they tend to favor solitary prey, and may well be biding its time until some lone trader wanders across its path.

"I'll look into it, though," I say as I start a rough sketch of the beast and a crude map to give me an idea of where to look for it. "Witches in Novigrad have a hard enough time without their supplies being cut off by a barghest."

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 24]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum