When Worlds Fall

Sordid Nation 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poor Life Decisions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:28 am

"I'm sorry, were you talking?" I grin as I twist onto my side towards him, propping my head in my hand as I look up at him smugly.

View user profile http://sordidnations.forumotion.com

77 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:32 am

I grin broadly as I sit up to face her before reaching over to grab her ankle, jerking her down so she's lying on the bed where I can crawl over top of her. Her squeal at the unexpected closeness is silenced as I put a hand over her mouth, and pin her hand over her head.

"I hope you know how to listen when it matters," I say lowly as I sink closer to drag my lips across her jaw toward her ear. "If not, I can fix that."

View user profile

78 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:45 am

The man over me smells of Art's cooking and cider, with an herbal musk lingering underneath that tickles with each excited breath I take against his hand. My eyes close tightly for a moment before I look back at him. At this proximity, the iciness of his features are stunning in their starkness, and I can only nod vaguely under his hand.

79 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:53 am

I linger over her for a long moment, allowing my lips to trespass across her skin until she begins to squirm under my touch. Sitting up slightly, I look at her with some seriousness, the mischief in my eyes still not quite masked as I smile at her.

"I'd like to try something, if you'll permit me," I say quietly. "It might be a little frightening at first, but if you surrender to it, I think you may enjoy it. If it becomes too much, I can stop. Will you allow me?"

View user profile

80 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:04 am

"You're really pulling out all the stops to avoid buying some jam, aren't you?" I respond quietly, though I nod a silent agreement to his request.

81 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:11 am

"Perhaps," I smirk as I bring a gentle hand to her neck, my thumb tracing along her jaw affectionately as I murmur near her lips, "Tlu k'jakr, ussta lince'sa." I can see her eyes widen ever so slightly as the glint of magic shimmers in my irises before a warmth spreads out from my fingers, her muscles growing lax and limp beneath me.

"Or perhaps I simply like to play with my toys at my leisure," I say sweetly as I let my hand trail down her neck, taking no care for her clothes as I pull her top down to expose her breasts for me to tease them as I please.

View user profile

82 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:22 am

As the first lick of magic spreads across my collarbone, a twinge of unease settles in my chest, but the sense is quashed by the overpowering sense of curiosity. Curiosity at what this man can do, and not entirely in the immediate sense.

Although, the immediate is what wins my attention as my chest hitches with an excited breath, betraying whatever cool I’d intended to keep as my gaze stays locked with the stranger’s.

83 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:55 am

There's an intense kind of excitement that comes from holding her gaze as I let my hands wander, first squeezing and abusing her breasts before I allow one to slide down toward her hips. My touch is gentle at first, then deliberate - greedy - as I toy with her cunt through the fabric of her leggings. I watch her until I'm certain no panic has gripped her in her inability to move, and then I slink further down on the bed.

I can feel her chest heave as I bite at her soft breasts, the wetness growing in the thin fabric between her legs exciting me as I continue to play with her. It isn't entirely evident just how limp her body is until I lift her legs so that I can settle between them as her knees fall open in helpless invitation. Her breath hitches raggedly in her throat as I press my mouth to the dark spot on her leggings, teasing her through the fabric with my tongue.

I don't relent until I can feel her will bucking against mine in her eagerness to move her body, and even then I only let up so that I can fold her knees over her stomach as I pull her leggings up just enough to allow me access to the anxious pink flesh beneath. A tense keening sound becomes trapped in her throat as I carry on toying with her, bringing her just to the edge of pushing through my spell before I let up again.

I grin at the look of frustration coming through her paralyzed features, my nails dragging across her hips as I pull her leggings down to her knees. She's practically weightless as I lean forward to pick her up, carefully rolling her onto her stomach before I crawl over her back. Her breath is still labored as I brush the hair back from her face and drag my lips across her ear.

"If you mean to object, I would do so now," I purr against her ear as I pull an arm behind her back and pin it there as my other hand slides under her to squeeze at her breasts. The only response I get is a voiceless growl - likely the only sound she can muster - as I feel her trying her damnedest to press herself up against me. Smirking, I need no other invitation to persuade me to undo my belt and remove my own pants.

Once free, I still take my time admiring the softness of her skin as I run my hand over her exposed ass, the weight of my arousal resting against her as I do. With her legs pinned together underneath me, she feels especially tight as I position myself just inside her. My own breath hitches as I curl my fingers in her hair, my grip on her arm tightening as I bury myself inside her, watching her stretch around my girth as I do.

It's but a few thrusts before I feel the threat of climax coming closer, and I'm forced to pause for a moment as I press rough kisses against the back of her neck. Feeling breathless, I murmur another spell, the rush of blood flow flushing across my skin and making certain parts of my anatomy unfortunately more sensitive - but, as I'd promised, it's not a spell that will leave her wanting for more even if it does have some unfortunate (yet ungodly pleasant) side-effects.

My hold of her grows more clumsy and rough as I lean my weight over her, my thrusts jagged and uneven for a long moment as I groan and fill her with cum. I spare only a moment to catch my breath after that before my hips begin to move with more purpose, the spell performing as intended as I feel myself grow harder within moments of my climax.

The magic holding Nell still slips just slightly as I fuck her harder, her back arching as I pull her hair back to leave her neck exposed for my other hand to gain a tight hold as I rest my weight against her and pull her chin up to press my lips to hers sharply. Her cries are no longer muffled on paralyzed lips, though most of her body remains limp and helpless to my will.

It doesn't occur to me just how long its been since I've lost myself in the throes of passion like this until I realize that my hands are shaking with the excitement. That fact scarcely slows me as I pin the woman beneath a firm hand again as I sit up and watch the length of my cock disappearing inside her only for her abused, pink skin to grip me tighter as I start to pull out again. The sight coaxes me to fuck her harder for a time, Nell's cries growing more frenzied as I do. I don't stop even when she clenches around me, her body tensing despite my magic holding her in place.

"Be still," I hiss again, more forcefully as her muscles spasm and convulse under me. I grit my teeth against the arousal as I sit up and jerk her back over onto her back before ripping her leggings off. The paralysis steals through her body again as I spread her legs and settle between them, her muscles still tight and clenched as I force her to accept me once more.

As thin as she is and as lax as her body is, it's not difficult to see the silhouette of my erection in the flat of her belly as I thrust into her again and again. Grabbing her hand, I flatten it against her stomach so she can feel it, holding it there tightly as I watch her. It isn't long before my own body tenses again, the head of my cock pressing against the flat of the palm on her belly as I cum again with rough, breathless groans.

"Fuck," I breathe as I collapse against her, the sweat of our skin sticking as I bury my face in her neck. Still, it doesn't stop me from pressing my lips against her neck and along her jaw before kissing her languidly, the salt of her skin lingering on my tongue.

View user profile

84 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:10 pm

My lips find the will to work against his as his magic seems to let go of me, my body trembling weakly as I manage to raise a hand and drag my nails against his hips. My breathing is uneven and shaking as I feel him grow stiff again, my legs shifting to press against his as I pull from the kiss. 

My limbs are jelly as I try to move under him, his hips rocking delicately as he watches me closely. Finally free of his hold, I find the strength to wrap a leg around his. 

My reaction seems to coax a bit more purpose out of his hips as he picks up his pace, a whining cry sitting in my throat as I pull his face into another clumsy kiss. A tease of my own magic rises in my stomach with each of his painfully slow and rhythmic thrusts, heat building in my core as my legs curl and pull him into me with the ebb and flow of our fucking.

I can't even begin to guess how much time has passed since the first moment his lips brushed my skin, but the light from the window has gone dim and every muscle in my body feels deflated as I slink off of the stranger and onto the bed beside him. The sheets cling to me as I shift so our skin is no longer touching, the stimulation more than I can handle as I pant heavily. 

Reaching up, I pull the hair away that's stuck to the sweat on my cheek, my finger brushing over a bit of cum still wet from our sex. Wiping it off with my finger, I glance at him as I sick it from my skin, grinning a bit before rolling heavily to the edge of the bed. 

"I really should wash up, but I'm not sure I can walk," I laugh softly, my limbs barely cooperating as I sit up clumsily.

85 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:57 am

"Mmm," I hum in lazy agreement as I stretch on the bed and fold an arm under my head. Despite my soreness, there's still a twitch of arousal leftover from my spell that makes my leg jerk at the sensitive input of nerves when she licks her fingers.

"You could just stay here," I offer with a smirk as I stretch my free arm out toward her, my long nails dragging across the small of her back where more evidence of our sex still clings to her skin. Finding her wrist, I pull it gently, coaxing her to come lie beside me. "The bath will still be there after a nap."

View user profile

86 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:10 pm

"Mmm," I hum as I twist onto the bed to face him, drawing my legs up close as I grin. "You want to sleep still covered in one another's stink?"

87 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:17 pm

"Well, when you put it that way, it's not nearly as endearing," I sigh in exasperation as I withdraw my arm and stretch it out over my head with a contented groan.

View user profile

88 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 pm

"You didn't strike me as the sentimental sort," I laugh, inching closer to him as I watch him in the dim light filtering through the windows behind me, "You going to ask when I'll be back 'round here? Call me your girl?"

89 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:34 pm

"Why? You wanna call me your man?" I grin with a raised eyebrow as my hand falls to run along her knee lightly. "Here I thought you were just in this for the jam."

View user profile

90 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:33 pm

"Don't kid yourself," I retort, "I am definitely only in this for the jam."

With that, I pat his hand lightly and twist back to the edge of the bed. Stretching my legs out, I wiggle my toes against the floor as I yawn. "You sure you don't want to wash up? I mean, I'm sure you know but washing that shit out of hair once it's dried is one of the worst experiences there is in human life."

91 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:39 pm

"You're not wrong there," I yawn before sitting up with a begrudging grunt as I swing my legs over the side of the bed. "Yeah, alright, lead the way."

View user profile

92 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:49 pm

"I wasn't inviting you to bathe with me," I chuckle as I keep a hand on the bed to steady myself as I get my legs under me. Glancing towards him, I offer him a quick wink as I head towards the bathroom.

93 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:18 pm

"Too late now, I'm out of bed," I quip back as I follow behind her. My knees threaten to give out on me more than once, but I manage to make it into the bathroom with her. As she begins pouring the bath, I take a moment to comb through the tangles in my hair, my reflection catching me off-guard as I glance away from Nell's naked figure. I find my hand stilling in my hair as I stare at the unfamiliar face in the mirror for a long moment, my fingers falling to drag across the relatively smooth bit of scruff growing on my cheek.

View user profile

94 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:44 pm

The tub fills with lukewarm water as I turn to face the stranger, my arm stretching towards him so my fingers can trail down his chest. Stepping closer, I catch his attention as my nails tease near his hips, a smile teasing at my lips. 

"Weren't you in the city to trade skills or something?" I ask quietly, my touch smoothing over the soft skin at his hips.

95 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:47 pm

"Mm-hmm, something like that, yes," I smile as I step closer to her, my hands falling to her hips as I look her over. "Why do you ask?"

View user profile

96 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:52 pm

"Just curious if you've left some poor sap sitting in a tavern, waiting for you while you waste your day fucking a woman you just met?" I ask, smirking up at him as I dig my nails into his sides teasingly.

97 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:55 pm

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't," I grin as I put an arm around her waist and pull her against me, my lips finding the curve of her neck. "I'm sure there are a lot of responsibilities I could be tending to right now."

View user profile

98 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:07 pm

"Mmm, so tell me-" I continue, my voice husky, "what sort of skills is it you trade, mmm?"

99 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:14 pm

"Well," I smirk as I kiss along her neck. "I provide large amounts of jam and slightly above average sex.

"Why?" I ask with a laugh. "Are you looking to hire? For my real skills, I mean."

View user profile

100 Re: Poor Life Decisions on Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:23 pm

"Maybe," I respond, the gentle scratch of his scruff against my neck threatening to draw out a tickled laugh. "Right now, I'm just-" I laugh as he continues, my chin tucking down as his kisses elicit a giggle. "-Just curious!"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum